I searched all over because I swear I used to have an app for this. I don't feel like doing the iBot compile and backup or whatever. Does anyone have any idea? I just simply cannot find it. I must be using the wrong keywords to search for it. Thanks!
    07-30-2012 11:26 AM
    Never mind, it was right in front of my face in Cydia, although it appears it doesn't work on iOS 5.1.1. oh well.
    07-30-2012 02:01 PM
    what is it called?
    07-30-2012 02:03 PM
    Is he talking about Octopus Keyboard?
    07-30-2012 02:31 PM
    Wreaking - no, I deleted octopus today. Such a disappointment after I hoped for so much.

BLiNK - it's just called "autocorrection bar".
    07-30-2012 03:12 PM
    I tried autocorrection bar but didn't like it. It turns the space bar into a next button, selecting the next word in the ac bar. I think space bar should stay the same so I can keep typing with ease, but if I see a word in the ac bar I want I can tap it to get it, that's how it works on windows phone. The next button really messed up my typing, and no options to configure, last I checked.
    07-30-2012 04:07 PM
    I tried autocorrection bar but didn't like it. It turns the space bar into a next button, selecting the next word in the ac bar. I think space bar should stay the same so I can keep typing with ease, but if I see a word in the ac bar I want I can tap it to get it, that's how it works on windows phone. The next button really messed up my typing, and no options to configure, last I checked.
    2nd the above, am liking Octopus now I'm used to it.
    07-30-2012 11:55 PM
    yeah the implementation on the iPhone was horrid and i'm glad you reminded me. iOS word prediction is the WORST i've ever used. how come no one has dropped a tweak into cydia to improve the work prediction? it really is awful and apple should be ashamed they haven't addressed it.

...sadly i can't type with it turned off either lol, however i blame that on the awful targeting for the touchscreen. this really is the worst keyboard i've ever used and i owned a BB storm 1.
    08-01-2012 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD