After seeing a bunch of mods and customization for the iPhone I am now willing to jailbreak my iPhone, well try.

But before jailbreaking I want to know whats the right guide (step-to-step) for jailbreaking my iPhone

My iPhone

- Sprint | 8GB | Black | iOs 5.1.1

My Computer

- Windows Vista Basic

What's the right guide I can use here? I'm ready and I really don't want to mess up my iPhone because I really love it. Please help!
    Last edited by JuniorDino; 07-23-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    07-23-2012 02:11 PM
    for the appropriate jailbreak software regarding your situation go here: Greenpois0n.com

as far as a "guide" there are many via the internet OR you can just keep asking questions within this thread and there are many helpful members here to help with anything you need. just so you know you cannot "mess up your phone" -- as long as you have a clean backup of your device in iTunes you will always be able to go back to just how you are right now

however, i would suggest doing as much research as possible about jailbreaking and the issues that most beginners run into. not trying to be rude but if you are not comfortable with computers or going beyond what Apple allows you to do with your device then staying where you are might be best. just because you see a cool theme or tweak does not mean just anyone can use it. jailbreaking does come with a little price, your time and effort. but like i mentioned already if it does not work out for you then all that needs to be done is a simple restore
    07-23-2012 04:51 PM
    Greenpoison is pretty straightforward I believe
    07-23-2012 05:25 PM
    for the appropriate jailbreak software regarding your situation go here: Greenpois0n.com

as far as a "guide" there are many via the internet OR you can just keep asking questions within this thread and there are many helpful members here to help with anything you need. just so you know you cannot "mess up your phone" -- as long as you have a clean backup of your device in iTunes you will always be able to go back to just how you are right now

however, i would suggest doing as much research as possible about jailbreaking and the issues that most beginners run into. not trying to be rude but if you are not comfortable with computers or going beyond what Apple allows you to do with your device then staying where you are might be best. just because you see a cool theme or tweak does not mean just anyone can use it. jailbreaking does come with a little price, your time and effort. but like i mentioned already if it does not work out for you then all that needs to be done is a simple restore

Haha, well said. Loved the way you put it.

I love computers and messing with stuff, but my iPhone is my phone you know haha. But i'ma try to give it my try and see how it goes.

I just don't want to mess up my phone
    07-23-2012 08:31 PM
    omg i jailbroke it opened cydia and said installing and then out of nowhere it stopped and then cydia was missing and my mail app as missing?
    07-23-2012 10:51 PM
    Uh oh. Looks like you got the dreaded mailbomb jb.
    You should just throw that phone away, it's useless now
    07-24-2012 12:04 AM
    No buy seriously, try rebooting. If its still that way, restore as new in iTunes and run whichever jb application you chose.
    You'll be golden before you know it
    07-24-2012 12:05 AM
    you will not mess up your phone. i repeat, you will not mess up your phone
    07-24-2012 01:36 PM
    He already figured out his problems... I've seen him posting around asking for theme help now, so his jailbreak issues are solved
    07-24-2012 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD