Stuck in recovery

4boostin

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I have a 3gs that is stuck in recovery. It wasn't my phone, so I don't know what FW or BB it's on. I've tried restoring in iTunes and iTunes says something like the phone is damaged..giving error11. I've also tried restoring with 5.0 and got error 3194 and 1602.

I'm looking for any help, instructions or firmware to fix it.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just use Redsn0w to create an IPSW firmware 5.1.1 for 3GS, then jailbreak your phone and choose to install iPad Baseband. From there you should be able to use the phone for normal and jb apps, unless you need the GPS function to work correctly. If so, you can always try the "Downgrade iPad Baseband" on Redsn0w afterwards...

You'll need to "manually" enter PWN dfu mode, as you're stuck in recovery mode, you can't do a soft power off.

4boostin

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Just use Redsn0w to create an IPSW firmware 5.1.1 for 3GS, then jailbreak your phone and choose to install iPad Baseband. From there you should be able to use the phone for normal and jb apps, unless you need the GPS function to work correctly. If so, you can always try the "Downgrade iPad Baseband" on Redsn0w afterwards...

You'll need to "manually" enter PWN dfu mode, as you're stuck in recovery mode, you can't do a soft power off.

OK, I tried this twice and the program (redsnow) crashes during the JB process, near the beginning when it says: Uploading stage one.

Any more suggestions?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR