I have my messages app on my dock, but for some reason it doesn't show. Also have infinidock running. I have a 4-icon dock, and when scrolled as far to the beginning as possible, there is no icon at all shown. Any ideas on how to fix?
    07-16-2012 01:27 PM
    I'm not sure. Can anyone help here?
    07-19-2012 11:47 AM
    I'm not sure. Can anyone help here?
    pkbumper!!
    Bumpin threads since '88....

But in all seriousness, the op is a little vague... Is the messaging app missing???
    07-19-2012 02:56 PM
    Any chance you hid it with BiteSMS, Springtomize2, or SBSettings? Can you see it if it's not in the dock?
    07-19-2012 04:23 PM
    Any chance you hid it with BiteSMS, Springtomize2, or SBSettings? Can you see it if it's not in the dock?
    The icon is not showing up. It's not hidden.

Every now and then I respring and the icon reappears. I've attached a screenshot. The icon should be the first icon (on the left) in my dock. The dock is 'scrolled' completely to the left. The messages icon is supposed to be the first icon on the left. It is not there. Attachment 17477
    07-19-2012 08:32 PM
    Is the blank space active when it's gone? Or if not, can you Respring to Safe Mode and drag it out of the dock? I'm curious to see if it's still gone when out of the dock. Alternatively: can you see it in the dock if you disable Infinidock? What happens if you try to put a different icon on the far left?

I think that's your first step: determining if Infinidock is the problem.
    Last edited by Massie; 07-19-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    07-19-2012 09:13 PM
    Is the blank space active when it's gone? Or if not, can you Respring to Safe Mode and drag it out of the dock? I'm curious to see if it's still gone when out of the dock. Alternatively: can you see it in the dock if you disable Infinidock? What happens if you try to put a different icon on the far left?

I think that's your first step: determining if Infinidock is the problem.
    I have determined it's an infinidock problem. I moved the messages icon off the dock, and the new icon located to the far left (settings) disappeared.

Has this happened to anyone else? I have springtomize running, but I haven't used it to theme the dock. I think I have transparent dock activated in winterboard, but that's it.

EDIT: Unthemed the dock in Winterboard, no luck.
    Last edited by rosenstar; 07-20-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    07-20-2012 01:27 PM
    If you have springtomize, and you don't have custom dock application number selected it might be causing conflict
    07-21-2012 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD