Does anyone know of any good place to find fonts that will work with iPhone 4S Jailbroken obviously :-), I already have Bytafony but I was looking for a font like the one used in the Liveshare app I have attached a screenshot to show you what I mean.....Attachment 17226
    07-09-2012 05:50 PM
    If you're looking to theme then Springtomize has some good options for fonts on the icons and such. Lots of tweaks you can do with it.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.
    07-09-2012 06:48 PM
    Does anyone know of any good place to find fonts that will work with iPhone 4S Jailbroken obviously :-), I already have Bytafony but I was looking for a font like the one used in the Liveshare app I have attached a screenshot to show you what I mean.....Attachment 17226
    Bytafont has all you need... That us a handwritten style... Just browse for fonts under the handwritten category and I'm sure you'll find one to your liking...
    Coming soon is a terrific font... Also comics hand
    Here's what coming soon looks like
    07-09-2012 09:49 PM
    BytaFont Black Ops One is my favorite.
    07-10-2012 06:33 PM
    BytaFont Black Ops One is my favorite.
    Just curious...if you change to any font you like at BytaFont and use it on messages or email app, does people i sent message to will see that font also?

Thx in advance for answer.
    07-22-2012 11:14 PM
    Just curious...if you change to any font you like at BytaFont and use it on messages or email app, does people i sent message to will see that font also?

Thx in advance for answer.
    Only on your device
    07-23-2012 04:52 AM
    Just downloaded the coming soon font - loving it.
    02-09-2013 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD