Ok so I recently found my lost ipod touch 4g running tethered 5.0.1 and everything seemed great. But it wasn't. For some reason the jailbreak has messed up and will not allow me to open any app from cydia. I am trying to get my music off of my ipod touch seeing as my last computer got fried before I made a backup, so my ipod touch has the only copies of all my music. And to make matters worse, my ipod will not connect to any computer using any cord. DFU mode will show up but every time i try to re-jailbreak or boot tethered the exploit fails. And I am using the latest redsn0w and selecting the correct ipsw. Does any one have any good ideas? Thanks in advance
    07-07-2012 09:35 PM
    Restore to stock 5.1.1 and use absinthe JB .. Turn iPod off hold home button while pluggin into the computer it should go to restore and install 5.1.1

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    07-07-2012 10:12 PM
    Restore to stock 5.1.1 and use absinthe JB .. Turn iPod off hold home button while pluggin into the computer it should go to restore and install 5.1.1

Thanks for the quick response. So there's no way to get my music off of it?
    07-07-2012 10:17 PM
    Thanks for the quick response. So there's no way to get my music off of it?
    Sharepod but if it's drm protected u will need whatever iTunes account info it was bought with to add it back to your iTunes

07-07-2012 10:37 PM
    But I my ipod won't show up when I plug it in...
    07-07-2012 11:09 PM
    Try a diff USB port or reboot your computer

07-07-2012 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD