Hello! I have had Protube for a long time and it has been working perfectly for me with Safari and WeeSearch Pro. Open in Protube has always worked, even hen I searched in WeeSearch it would open in Protube. A couple says ago I downloaded Google Chrome and Open in Chrome to make it my default browser. I have tried to use browser switcher tweak but all has failed me. I want to be able to open YouTube searches in ProTube instead of Chrome. Any ideas?
    07-02-2012 02:41 PM
    Open in protube doesn't work for me with safari and Tapatalk can someone please help me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-02-2012 05:41 PM
    You guys need to get rid of all that junk...
    Lol
    Keep chrome and protube and protube opener or whatever you use to open YouTube defaults in protube, then get "browser changer", not "browser chooser"...
    Then setup browser changer for whatever browser you prefer, AND make sure the YouTube toggle is switched to off
    07-02-2012 07:04 PM
    I've tried that and it still doesn't work. Oh well.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk
    07-02-2012 07:52 PM
    So what you're saying is that if you have a browser changing tweak, it opens in the browser and not in protube?
    07-03-2012 12:10 AM
    That makes sense...I think that's basically how ProTube works (or how any other "Open In..." feature works from one app to another). The difference here is that tweaks like these aren't designed to offer a choice.
    07-03-2012 12:24 AM
    Browser changer has a specific toggle that you can turn off or maps and youtube...
    07-03-2012 01:11 AM
    So what you're saying is that if you have a browser changing tweak, it opens in the browser and not in protube?
    Correct.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk
    07-03-2012 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD