Quick way to toggle orientation lock?

Snownation

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm aware of the double click Home button and scroll once to the left to tap the lock button.

I'm wondering if there's a way to add another way to do the same thing. I love the iPad's way of doing it. Is there a way an iPhone can do that too?

Also, I thought activator would let me assign buttons or swipes to do this, but turns out I can't find the orientation lock function in there

How do you guys adjust it? Stock method? Or maybe someone has a good method and is just as fussy as me.

Thanks!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sbsettings has a toggle, so quick swipe and tap..
And I'm almost positive that it is an activator setting, I used to have mine set up where if I pushed both volume keys at one time then it would toggle auto lock...
Maybe that's the key!!!
Install sbsettings, and the disable rotation toggle, THEN you can set up an activator switch!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Sbsettings has a toggle, so quick swipe and tap..
And I'm almost positive that it is an activator setting, I used to have mine set up where if I pushed both volume keys at one time then it would toggle auto lock...
Maybe that's the key!!!
Install sbsettings, and the disable rotation toggle, THEN you can set up an activator switch!

I would love this in activator via a sbsettings toggle and I can't find a toggle anywhere.

Anyone else had any joy? :confused:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used this, but you could try ScreenLocker, which adds a toggle to the Notification Center:
screenlockerweeapp0.png

But there's also Ryan Petrich's Rotation Inhibitor, which is supposed to work with SBSettings. To install the toggle, first install the tweak, then go to the More section of SBSettings to find the toggle. Once installed, hold down on the toggle to switch orientations.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods