Ok so does anyone else run 5.1.1 with bites latest beta and lockinfos latest beta???
    For me, the messages stay in my message tab on lockinfo, Even If I reply to them! No matter if I do it via quick reply or through the bite app itself.
    I am pretty sure this only happens on 5.1.1!!
    Can anybody else confirm this behavior??
    06-29-2012 02:33 AM
    I'm running both with no issues. You've checked your settings in the plugin section of Lockinfo? I do quick reply set to use Bite, and have Mark As Read turned on for Messages but I can't think of anything particularly special about my setup.
    06-29-2012 06:27 AM
    Mine is the same as Massie's and I have no issues. I would do as he suggested. Something may just need turned on.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    06-29-2012 08:11 AM
    Yeah, that's the crazy thing. I'm REAL familiar with LI now and I've checked and rechecked and changed settings several times now, but sometimes I'll open info shade and have a bajillion messages!!!
    Just happened now

I opened the text, responded, and it stayed in LI...
    This never happened to Me on 5.0.1
    Last edited by 3cit; 06-29-2012 at 02:34 PM.
    06-29-2012 12:34 PM
    And you're responding via Bite Quick Reply? If so try toggling the Mark As Read button off and then back on in LI. I've noticed lately that my Auto Expand setting occasionally turns off even when set to on, and toggling it off & on restarts it. Good luck!
    06-29-2012 04:31 PM
    And you're responding via Bite Quick Reply? If so try toggling the Mark As Read button off and then back on in LI. I've noticed lately that my Auto Expand setting occasionally turns off even when set to on, and toggling it off & on restarts it. Good luck!
    I don't always reply with the QR I think this one I responded from within the bite app...
    06-29-2012 04:53 PM
    Hmmm, I don't knowjust sent myself a bunch of test messages and they all cleared from Lockinfo once I'd read them, regardless of how/where I read them. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    06-29-2012 10:14 PM
    You have a 4 or a 4s?
    06-30-2012 03:53 PM
    I've got a 4, although I don't think it would matter. Like I mentioned above Lockinfo has had issues for me with some settings forgetting themselves. Pretty rare but it has happened, and with both LI and bite in beta I'd guess the problem lies there. Maybe try reinstalling LI and see if that helps.
    06-30-2012 05:20 PM
    Well, I've restored as new three times this last week!
    Doing a downgrade, and all...
    Oh well, I might go back to stable LI, but I didn't have that issue in 5.0.1.
    06-30-2012 06:58 PM
    Sorry, I didn't mean restore your phonejust suggesting you try reinstalling LI even if you stay with the beta.
    06-30-2012 07:45 PM
    No no no I haven't been restoring from new for this. I am having (i think) a SERIOUS battery issue. And I can't for the life of me find where it is!!!
    But I had the same battery issue on 5.0.1. Just not the SLIGHTLY annoying afore mentioned texting issue...
    07-01-2012 03:03 AM
    I was also having the text issue Cheezit. Running 5.0.1. I was just kind of ignoring it though (shrugs shoulders) I switched mark as read off then back on for both LI and Bite and BAM ... Now it works as designed! Doesn't help you, but thanks to your thread, I got an annoyance fixed . Xx

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk .
    07-01-2012 03:39 AM
    FWIW, I have a 4.

07-01-2012 03:39 AM
    I was also having the text issue Cheezit. Running 5.0.1. I was just kind of ignoring it though (shrugs shoulders) I switched mark as read off then back on for both LI and Bite and BAM ... Now it works as designed! Doesn't help you, but thanks to your thread, I got an annoyance fixed . Xx

Scarlet

This is the fix that has consistently worked from what I've seen. For me it happens not with texts do much as with Auto Expanding my LI notifications and with Twitkafly support in LI (it sometimes wants to open the Twitter app instead of using Twitkafly's quick reply feature). Both are fixed with a quick re-toggling of the setting in Lockinfo.
    07-01-2012 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD