Backboard Help ... and I mean HELP!

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Argh! @$#%*(%^&#$%! I have been looking for a "Profiles" type app since I joined the iPhone race in January (Do Not Disturb - seriously Apple!?). Then, a couple of days ago, someone on a thread I started about looking for just such an app suggested Backboard.

I have spent around 2 or 3 hours configuring different set-ups to use as "themes" and it was working just great! Until this morning.

I changed themes this morning, to my daytime set-up, and once the re-spring was completed, I decided I wanted my volume to be a little lower today - gonna be in a series of meetings - and went back into Backboard, only to find ALL OF MY THEMES WERE GONE! To make matters worse, I can not save any new themes. I get the "name" box, and hit save, but nothing shows up, just the silly message that "It looks like this is your first time using Backboard, wanna see the tutorial" or something close to that.

I am sending an email to the developer, but also hoping perhaps someone here has experienced this frustration and may know what caused it and how to repair it.

Extremely frustrating. I thought this one might be a keeper...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2