Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-23-2012 07:45 PM
    just downloaded that dont c an option for iheart or an alarma
    06-23-2012 08:08 PM
    I miss read your post u want to wake up to it I read it as play it

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-23-2012 08:29 PM
    ne one know of an alarm clock that can play iheartradio
    You can set up iScheduler to open up an app at a set time, so in essence, you set up iScheduler to open iheartradio at 7 am... And Iheartraido will open to its default setting....
    helpmee2 likes this.
    06-24-2012 02:50 AM
    You can set up iScheduler to open up an app at a set time, so in essence, you set up iScheduler to open iheartradio at 7 am... And Iheartraido will open to its default setting....
    thanks ill try that out
    06-24-2012 08:37 AM
    that app is for businesses i cant even log on to that is there another app that will open iheart at a certain time
    06-24-2012 11:43 AM
    I think you are mistaken good sir... I meant ischeduler from cydia, not app store.
    06-25-2012 12:29 PM
    thanks that did work but know iheartradio opens the last played station but wont play automatically
    06-25-2012 06:24 PM
    Bummer, sorry.
    Ever thought about different apps? Pandora plays automatically from the last used station when opened,
    Or tunein radio has an alarm clock feature and will start playing from a radio station. You can also choose Internet steams, possibly even the stations iheartradio pulls from.
    I have no familiarity with iheartradio so I don't know how it works
    06-26-2012 01:08 PM
    Bummer, sorry.
    Ever thought about different apps? Pandora plays automatically from the last used station when opened,
    Or tunein radio has an alarm clock feature and will start playing from a radio station. You can also choose Internet steams, possibly even the stations iheartradio pulls from.
    I have no familiarity with iheartradio so I don't know how it works
    I've checked that tunein radio and a bunch of different radio apps none of them have the channel im looking for.... It seems its exclusively iheart only.... iheartradio has an option to play automatically but only for blackberry, doesnt make sense.... iheart is for clear channel radio stations and all other apps don't seem to have those stations... i found BOSE had an am/fm radio app but got discontinued that seems like the only app that would have the stations... looks like ill just have to buy an actual alarm clock

thanks for the info and help 3cit
    06-26-2012 02:47 PM
    Is clear channel owned by CBS? Because I know CBS pulled their stations from tunein. But they (CBS) have their own radio app, called radio.com maybe? You could try that one
    06-26-2012 06:31 PM
    Is clear channel owned by CBS? Because I know CBS pulled their stations from tunein. But they (CBS) have their own radio app, called radio.com maybe? You could try that one
    its funny u bring that up cuz the actual talk show that i listen to knocks CBS how theyre a terrible company to work for .... they were on CBS before they switched to Clear Channel....so i dont think CBS owns CC
    06-26-2012 09:24 PM
    Hey I found this link about clear channel in tunein radio
    http://tunein.com/radio/stations/Cle...ations-a33058/
    06-27-2012 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD