I had no luck doing a search in Cydia for a way that will hide all Springboard icons when a folder is open.
    Id like to have it cosmetic, and so my eyes are drawn to the folder, and not to the dim icons on the Springboard.

Thanks!
    06-19-2012 11:12 PM
    No Ghostly Icons is not what you're asking for--in fact, it's almost exactly the opposite--but it might still help in a weird way. Basically, it makes the Springboard icons look normal, like the ones inside the folder, instead of being dimmed. Take a look.

06-19-2012 11:24 PM
    No Ghostly Icons is not what you're asking for--in fact, it's almost exactly the opposite--but it might still help in a weird way. Basically, it makes the Springboard icons look normal, like the ones inside the folder, instead of being dimmed. Take a look.

Click to view quoted video
    I tried that prior to the post. It works like it should, but it is distracting. The icons overlap the folder icons. You cant click on them, but meh. Dont too much care for it.
    06-20-2012 07:53 AM
    Try FolderEnhancer
    Matlock likes this.
    06-20-2012 03:47 PM
    Try FolderEnhancer
    FolderEnhancer also turned out to not have the option to hide the Icons when a folder is open.
    06-21-2012 08:53 PM
    FolderEnhancer also turned out to not have the option to hide the Icons when a folder is open.
    I must not understand what you want. When I have a folder open, all I see are the icons in that folder. The folder is full screen, minus the dock.
    06-21-2012 11:35 PM
    I must not understand what you want. When I have a folder open, all I see are the icons in that folder. The folder is full screen, minus the dock.
    Oh, I didn't know it was able to go full screen. I just read the reviews and a bunch of videos. Never bought it, was afraid it would be like a few others I tried. I'll have to give it a shot.
    06-21-2012 11:57 PM
    Oh, I didn't know it was able to go full screen. I just read the reviews and a bunch of videos. Never bought it, was afraid it would be like a few others I tried. I'll have to give it a shot.
    Attached shows what it looks like when I tap on a folder.
    Matlock likes this.
    06-22-2012 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD