First I want to say that my copy IS 100% LEGAL and I have successfully purchased a license.

So my problem is pretty simple:

After installing and downloading license, ISX works totally fine on the first reboot ONLY, but of I restart my iPhone 4, it doesn't initialize and doesn't work at all, but it still shows up as an installed package and it still appears in my settings. Can anybody help me fix this?

Also, below is the top of the syslog report I sent to intelliborn, might this be it?
    thanks!
    Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold
    | Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
    |/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
    ||/ Name Version Description
    +++-==============================================-==============-============================================
    ii adv-cmds
    06-19-2012 03:33 PM
    I would try reinstalling the package. Believe it ir not, that fixes a lot of my issues.

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk .
    06-19-2012 05:01 PM
    Unfortunately ive already reinstalled it several times and it does the same thing
    Last edited by scoobydrew831; 06-19-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    06-19-2012 07:17 PM
    It's conflicting with some other tweak...
    What else are you running?
    06-19-2012 11:53 PM
    So I uninstalled everything and then reinstalled stuff one by one and the 2 things caused it to not work:
    Firebreak (panorama in camera)
    WeeFlashlight (flashlight in NC)

Everything works fine now!
    06-20-2012 12:11 AM
    So I uninstalled everything and then reinstalled stuff one by one and the 2 things caused it to not work:
    Firebreak (panorama in camera)
    WeeFlashlight (flashlight in NC)

Everything works fine now!
    Good work!!!
    06-20-2012 03:40 AM
    If you use Springtomize2, it has a Panorama option you can enable. Not sure if it would conflict but worth a look if you're missing that.
    06-20-2012 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD