Noticed this new tweak this morning: How To Get iOS 6 Photo Sharing Menu In iOS 5 | Redmond Pie

It adds the extended sharing options of iOS 6 to your photo library options (send to Facebook, etc). Anyone using it yet? Reviews or thoughts?
    06-18-2012 10:59 AM
    I downloaded it when it first came out. The developer had done many fixes to correct a few bugs. Kudos to him.

What I did have an issue with was that it caused my folder/NC backgrounds to be removed from Tiled view to single view. In other words, the background did not fit the entire way.

Had to remove and install FolderFixer then respring to get the background back the way it was.

Other than that, I really liked the tweak. It was fast, handy, and I really liked having the Icons there instead of just a button with a word on it.

Will email the Developer about the Folder background issue.
    06-19-2012 11:05 PM
    What was the deal with that NobitaZZZ popup in the screenshots? What was that used for?
    06-19-2012 11:32 PM
    I downloaded it when it first came out. The developer had done many fixes to correct a few bugs. Kudos to him.

What I did have an issue with was that it caused my folder/NC backgrounds to be removed from Tiled view to single view. In other words, the background did not fit the entire way.

Had to remove and install FolderFixer then respring to get the background back the way it was.

Other than that, I really liked the tweak. It was fast, handy, and I really liked having the Icons there instead of just a button with a word on it.

Will email the Developer about the Folder background issue.
    Had the same issue with the latest update and Ayecon theme, a shame cause I too loved the tweak!

Waiting to see if it gets fixed in another version.
    06-19-2012 11:36 PM
    What was the deal with that NobitaZZZ popup in the screenshots? What was that used for?
    I want to say it has something to do with the unique username Facebook automatically issues you when you sign up. You can change it ONCE obviously. But as far as how it is setup as a .com. Your guess if as good as mine. I don't use a Facebook any longer; my wife is the Facebook addict. lol

EDIT!

I forgot to add, I also re-downloaded this tweak in-lieu of the problem I had attaching an image to an email. I used it to test, and same problem. BUT, my folders are not messed up any more.

There was no update. So I don't know if it was my Fix I did, or what. So I'll see how well we fair with it until my Folders act-up again.
    Last edited by Matlock; 06-22-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    06-22-2012 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD