how can i get this on my iphone 4

gambitsdaname

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
iphone-jailbreak-typophone.jpg

please help new to the iproducts

phone is unlocked jailbroken and thats all i know.

Thanks.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Warning! You're opening a can 'o worms... Once you install Winterboard your going to be hooked and really start modifying your iDevice UI. :)

The hotest ones right now are ayecon and Joku. If you are going to get into theming then check out: ModMyi.

Last edited:

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Warning! You're opening a can 'o worms... Once you install Winterboard your going to be hooked and really start modifying your iDevice UI. :)

The hotest ones right now are ayecon and Joku. If you are going to get into theming then check out: ModMyi.

Ayecon ($2.99) looks nice..

Could not find Joku in Cydia though...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
can anyone tell me when using this theme (Typophone 4) and native notifications on the LS appear, if it looks like a jumbled mess?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
BLiNK, my JB was short lived, but one of the things I did was the Typography tweak. My notifications turned out just fine. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

James4455

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Jumbled

can anyone tell me when using this theme (Typophone 4) and native notifications on the LS appear, if it looks like a jumbled mess?

I just downloaded the app and when I ran it, it appeared that there was still another app behind it. I doubt if this was a problem with the app as I have only been JB'd for a week or so and don't know my way around

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I know what Blink is talking about, and yes it looks UGLY when you have new notifications, because they are semi transparent, so you see both the lockscreen theme and the native notifications.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhhh I misunderstood what you meant. My notifications came up like normal (they could still be read) but they didn't look that great. I ended up disabling them.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I installed this and it's pretty cool but whenever I press my sleep button there's gray, black, and white lines like someone smashed a TV then the theme will come on, so I took it off.

Sent from space using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I installed this and it's pretty cool but whenever I press my sleep button there's gray, black, and white lines like someone smashed a TV then the theme will come on, so I took it off.

All of my themes do this. No big deal IMO. I can wait about one to two seconds for the screen to wake up.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

All of my themes do this. No big deal IMO. I can wait about one to two seconds for the screen to wake up.

It does that every time you wake your phone--not just when you respring? If so, that is definitely not normal. Might not be harmful at all, but it doesn't have to be that way.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So for everyone running typophone weather are you also running a tweak to change the "autodim" timing of lockscreen?
Because I find that I can barely look at weather as the phone keeps dimming!!!
Also, I am having an issue getting my own background to show up under typophone. I have wallpaper jpegifier installed... And I set the wallpaper through settings.. Anyone know what I've done wrong?

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
It does that every time you wake your phone--not just when you respring? If so, that is definitely not normal. Might not be harmful at all, but it doesn't have to be that way.

I've downloaded a few more themes from Cydia and those don't do it. It doesn't bother me to wait a second until the screen clears when I'm using one that does.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
So for everyone running typophone weather are you also running a tweak to change the "autodim" timing of lockscreen?
Because I find that I can barely look at weather as the phone keeps dimming!!!
Also, I am having an issue getting my own background to show up under typophone. I have wallpaper jpegifier installed... And I set the wallpaper through settings.. Anyone know what I've done wrong?

To get Wallpaper JPEGifier to work you also need to modify Typophone's css file so that it looks in the correct place for the wallpaper. Open it up in a text editing app and look for the line that starts with "background-image", then change the destination to this:

background-image:url('/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Converted-LockBackground.jpg');

Basically what's happening is that the jpegifier tweak makes a new jpg for your wallpaper, but you need to tell your theme where to find it or it won't display. Changing the text mentioned above will do that. (This also assumes you're comfortable modifying a theme and loading it onto your phone manually instead of through Cydia.) The other option (much less useful) is to simply replace the wallpaper that is included with the theme--as long as you replace it with an image that uses the exact same name, the theme will then use the new image.

Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner