NEW Show Us Your Jailbroken/Modified Lockscreen!

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
LS round + editing via ifile
I assume the LS wallpaper is your own....how did you achieve that? I edited the config file for the LS theme for language, temp units, and location but when I enable LS Round I get the default weather-related wallpaper on my lockscreen. I have User Lock Background above LS Round in the Winterboard hierarchy, but no joy. Any tips you can offer are much appreciated!

bayunarendra

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I assume the LS wallpaper is your own....how did you achieve that? I edited the config file for the LS theme for language, temp units, and location but when I enable LS Round I get the default weather-related wallpaper on my lockscreen. I have User Lock Background above LS Round in the Winterboard hierarchy, but no joy. Any tips you can offer are much appreciated!

Edit lockBackground.html

C7B3355A-5C21-4D1E-9C54-935174093D37-12483-0000027BE3225D2B.jpg

mu57afa

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
IMG_0922.PNG IMG_0923.PNG

This is the lock screen I use for my iPhone 5. What I did was take the "Jelly Bean LS" clock and mixed it with the "LS AndroJelly i5-1" giving the correct background and that keyboard and effectively the clock in the corner, I used "ClockHide" to hide the clock, and "StyleUnlock" to hide the slider and text and to use a "1 finger swipe up" gesture to unlock it and "Springtomize" to disable the camera button and hide the top bar. I do have a few more things that I would like to add, like the little padlock thing that the proper Android Jelly Bean lock screen has below

unnamed15.jpg

The "Jelly Bean LS" has the little lock and so does the "AndroJelly" in their file systems but I they're hidden once I hide the slider, any ideas how to get it so I can use it like this youtube video with that particular pattern lock aswell? I know this guy uses a tap to unlock but I'm not too fussed about that at the moment

And I'm already probably being a pain but when i switch the phone off, the "Slide to Power Off" red bar is missing, like I can;t swipe it at all and it's just gone, I only get the option to cancel and I'd screenshot it but it doesn't let me, anyone know how to fix this?

Sorry to be a pain but help would be much appreciated :D

EDIT: So I managed to keep the little lock thingy and make it so it doesn't unlock to the right but it still slides a little to the right and does nothing which I don't know how to stop, but you have to swipe up and in doing so my "Slide to power off" has come back again, oh the joys :D I've got AndroidLockXT and also found the Jelly bean Theme for it but i can't use it in conjunction with StyleUnlock. Anyone know how I can it to work because I've uninstalled StyleUock and the androidlock xt still doesn't work

IMG_0926.PNG IMG_0927[1].PNG

----------------------------Starts here-------------------------------------------------------------------------Ends here

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
wow you guys make my Lock screen look basic by comparison lol. I guess it's time to get to work on the Lock screen this weekend.

smijes

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
yall- i need some serious help! im semi-comfortable with ifile on my iphone, but not so much with ssh'ing from my mac to my i5. i need to get rid of the ugly slider bar (currently using the Nimbus theme) and figure out how to get a mini slider to work.... any help?

andykan

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Photo 1.jpg

Here's mine.
Most full screen locksreens have their time in the middle of the screen, but I realised that notifications will appear there and I really hate for that to happen, so I guess this theme with the time and weather in the bottom is the most suitable.

smijes

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Im having an issue getting LS Nimbus to look right... See pic below.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361674136.877626.jpg

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal