NEW Show Us Your Jailbroken/Modified Lockscreen!

ClapToBase

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. I am a newbie and just jailbroke my phone a few days ago. I have found some really useful tweaks as well as apps. I have been following this thread and, like a lot of people, have been wondering about the bug that does not allow notifications in HTML lockscreens. Thus my questions is are there a lot of lockscreens out there that are NOT HTML? I am probably going to remain stock on the LS until the bug is fixed because I hate not having the notifications. Anyways, thanks for any replies!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I am a newbie and just jailbroke my phone a few days ago. I have found some really useful tweaks as well as apps. I have been following this thread and, like a lot of people, have been wondering about the bug that does not allow notifications in HTML lockscreens. Thus my questions is are there a lot of lockscreens out there that are NOT HTML? I am probably going to remain stock on the LS until the bug is fixed because I hate not having the notifications. Anyways, thanks for any replies!

There are plenty—good rule of thumb is that if it has the clock and slider in the usual place it might not be HTML, but just a theme that replaces the images used in the lockscreen. Those will work fine. For instance Minuet is non-HTML: http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=16812508

Last edited:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
How do I go about installing thAt???

I believe you have connect your phone to your computer than put that file in a certain folder. LOL sorry for not being specific haven't done this yet with iPhone but have had experience with android and would assume its similar.

Sent from the collector home world.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
ubesesen.jpg

gu4eqa9u.jpg

#onelove#

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Here is my current very minimal Lockscreen on my iPhone 5.

Wallpaper I created myself from scratch and judicious use of Potatoshop. Slider hidden and clock background hidden both by an app called 'Hide Up and Bottom Lockscreen' (not the best name, it has to be said). Clock and date altered by ClockBuilder app from Apple App Store and the TypoClock Theme 5 from Cydia. Original Clock hidden by an app called Lockscreen Clock Hide.

Attachments

• LSphoto.PNG
    LSphoto.PNG
    524.4 KB · Views: 137

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Your date says the 11st of February... Wouldn't it be the 11th? I like the clock very much but that little thing made me tilt my head to the side lol.

Have you not heard of the Eleventy-First of February? In accordance with the last utterings of Pope Benedict XV1 (before he was quietly asked to step aside earlier today for being mad) it's the date from the New (New) Gregorian Calendar adopted to replace the leap year date of Feb 29.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Public Service Announcement: IF YOU POST A SCREENSHOT, PLEASE LIST ANY THEMES, TWEAKS, ETC. USED IN YOUR LOCKSCREEN. This thread will be a lot more helpful and a lot more fun to read if people don't have to ask for that info over and over and over again.

THANK YOU!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73