NEW Show Us Your Jailbroken/Modified Lockscreen!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I feel like it's been forever since we had a good old-fashioned lockscreen thread?so let's have a new one. Here's a recent screenshot of mine captured mid-unlock; it's a combination of Typophone 4, a custom slider, and the Paradigm effect of the Unlockize tweak.

jwFOQ.jpg

What does YOUR lockscreen look like? If you can, tell us about any themes, tweaks, or wallpapers that make it special, and where we can find them. Go!

Edit: I've retitled this to reflect the fact that we're looking for non-stock lockscreens...what crazy jailbreak tweaks and themes are you running?

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have NoLockScreen installed, so basically my homescreen is my lockscreen too:

4705716e-bcdf-3cd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine today. I have clockify and animatedlockscreen going so tthe "apple" is animated...

Send me a pm on how you set it up. I like it a lot. Also, send it with that wallpaper. Plz?!

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
What filter did you use to get it to look like that?

I actually just took a regular picture with my iPhone camera (no filter) then imported it into Snapseed.

This was a couple of weeks ago, but I think I used saturation, contrast and ambience. If you don't have Snapseed, keep an eye on it. The developers periodically put it up as a free download.

Reactions: phreddyl

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I actually just took a regular picture with my iPhone camera (no filter) then imported it into Snapseed.

This was a couple of weeks ago, but I think I used saturation, contrast and ambience. If you don't have Snapseed, keep an eye on it. The developers periodically put it up as a free download.

I actually have snapseed. I dont see those options. I'll mess around with it. Thanks

Matlock

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Isn't He Cute!!

118-lockscreen.png

Ain't he cute!! lol That's my boy!

Here is my Lockscreen, Mid-Unlock-Unfold. You even get a sneak peak at my Springboard! ;)

Tweak: Unfold
Tweak: Bolt (The Lightning Bolt Shown For Charging Instead of Battery

Last edited: