NEW Show Us Your Jailbroken/Modified Lockscreen!

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
It's a lockscreen theme called Blink (find it on macthemes.net to download) that I use with a slider from another theme. Do you know how to load/change themes manually? (Without using Cydia to install them I mean.)

Oh ok, thanks! I've loaded themes manually before, but it was when I still used the 3GS, I need to search around again, I guess.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Mbrt, since it doesn't look like you are using your dock for applications, why don't you remove the "glass" at the bottom of your home screen?

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Mbrt, since it doesn't look like you are using your dock for applications, why don't you remove the "glass" at the bottom of your home screen?

That's a good idea, but how do I do it? I tried searching how to do it, but most of the answers that I got are mainly how to hide the dock (including the apps).

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
aefee1f9-82a3-a1f6.jpg
That's a good idea, but how do I do it? I tried searching how to do it, but most of the answers that I got are mainly how to hide the dock (including the apps).

Invisible dock is a winter board theme available in big boss repo

Reactions: k_kjong

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
How come nobody hides their slider and the camera icon like me???

I sometimes hide my slider but I like the look of the camera icon. To each his own: for example I can't for the life of me understand why people like those "handwritten" typefaces your lockscreen uses; to me it's like using Comic Sans. But they're definitely popular!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Cool lockscreen 3cit! What's the name of the tweak that allows you to remove the slider like that?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Cool lockscreen 3cit! What's the name of the tweak that allows you to remove the slider like that?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

It's just winterboard, invisible slider and grabber I posted a screenshot of the Cydia file a little while earlier
I sometimes hide my slider but I like the look of the camera icon. To each his own: for example I can't for the life of me understand why people like those "handwritten" typefaces your lockscreen uses; to me it's like using Comic Sans. But they're definitely popular!

I Cant explain it either, I just love the handwritten fonts!!!

Reactions: Relletti