NEW Show Us Your Jailbroken/Modified Lockscreen!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
My iPad mini is feeling the boss.ios love.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361055804.371886.jpg

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
You Notification Center looks really overloaded, I would change that, but your home screen looks really clean and well structured, nice :D
You could make it even cleaner, if you use FolderEnhancer and put every folder in one folder, which you could set in the middle of your dock. So you would have the same structure, but could have a wallpaper ;)

PS: I really don't understand why people use the Contacts app. It's fully integrated in the Phone app, why don't you just use the Phone app? :p

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You Notification Center looks really overloaded, I would change that, but your home screen looks really clean and well structured, nice :D
You could make it even cleaner, if you use FolderEnhancer and put every folder in one folder, which you could set in the middle of your dock. So you would have the same structure, but could have a wallpaper ;)

PS: I really don't understand why people use the Contacts app. It's fully integrated in the Phone app, why don't you just use the Phone app? :p

Themes, Lock screens and Home screens are personal preferences. Some people take offence to being told how it should be put. I'm just saying I've seen lots of home screens and lock screens that I liked but I would not personally rock.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
^^. I agree. Fb2 it's personal preference how they arrange their phone. What is right for one person is not for someone else.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
haha of course :D
I know that, I just wanted to give some hints. I respect personal preferences. I don't want to push anybody or tell how they should do it, I just say how I would do it.
And it happens often that people don't do things, just because the don't know that other things are possible. For example a good friend told me he has the best arrangement and setup and explained why. He didn't change anything for a year. I told him other option how he can do the same stuff on his iPhone but easier and he was amazed because he just didn't know that it was possible.

I hope you know what I mean :p

norrisja

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

Yea, when I'm mobile (chaos mode) I use NC to check on things. When I'm home on WiFi I use the (order is the first law of Heaven) home screen. I'm still evolving. Lol

spiderbundy

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guy's 'n Gal's.....pretty newish to the JB scene.
Just a quick question.... If I use an HTML lockscreen as below...does this prevent any battery charging theme from showing up?
Thanks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361185356.565536.jpg

By the way the Lockscreen is LS Climacons by DeviantArt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen