Lockscreen Album Art Won't Go Away?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This has been happening for me ever since updating to 5.1.1 with an Absinthe jailbreak?album art from Pandora or the Music app will stay on my lockscreen after I stop playing music...only way to get rid of it is to manually close out the app that I was using.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Any solutions?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i had the same exact thing happen. my only solution at the time was double click my home button

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
if I'm playing a song and lock the screen, the album art stays on the lockscreen. If I stop playing the song, the album art goes away on the lockscreen.

i'm using ISX btw...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Never happened to me but I don't have Lockinfo or ISX. Maybe something going on with one of those?

if I'm playing a song and lock the screen, the album art stays on the lockscreen. If I stop playing the song, the album art goes away on the lockscreen.

i'm using ISX btw...

Did you two use Absinthe for a jailbreak? That and the update to 5.1.1 are the only things that have changed in my setup since this started happening. If you used Absinthe and this isn't happening for you (and it seems like it isn't) then I can at least rule that out as a cause.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
How do you stop playing the music?
Like are you just pausing it from the lockscreen or from within the app? Or the headphone remote??

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you two use Absinthe for a jailbreak? That and the update to 5.1.1 are the only things that have changed in my setup since this started happening. If you used Absinthe and this isn't happening for you (and it seems like it isn't) then I can at least rule that out as a cause.

Yes and Yes...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
How do you stop playing the music?
Like are you just pausing it from the lockscreen or from within the app? Or the headphone remote??

from the music app.

So, if I'm playing a tune and I lock the screen, then hit the power button like I'm going to unlock it, the artwork shows as the LS background. I can swipe to unlock fine. Once I stop the tune from playing, the artwork no longer shows on the LS -

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't matter for me if I stop from the music app, pandora app, or with the lockscreen media controls. Happens with all of them. Must be another tweak conflicting...I can still swipe to unlock and everything works fine, it's just the one wallpaper issue.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't matter for me if I stop from the music app, pandora app, or with the lockscreen media controls. Happens with all of them. Must be another tweak conflicting...I can still swipe to unlock and everything works fine, it's just the one wallpaper issue.

are you still using the Fold to Unlock app or just standard LS with ISX?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's nuts! I don't have that issue, soinds like a definite conflict with a lockscreen tweak...
I have LI and clock hide and themed naked lockscreen.... And no issues

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Nope, just my usual lockscreen themes that I've always used...what's also weird is that the "disable album art" settings in Lockinfo and Springtomize2 don't work either.

I'm stumped.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Yes and yes as well.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Success! I realize now that I had been running the beta before updating to 5.1.1, then forgot to add the repo back afterward. There was a note about fixing album art in the beta change log.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I didn't think you had one...what you describe sounds like regular iOS behavior I thought? (Art only shows while music is playing?)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox