CRT tv off animation

PhxBlue

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
This is one of the few things I love about Android. It's the old CRT tv style shut down animation that showed up on Android 4.0. A developer made a version of it for iOS in the Cydia AppStore. It's called TVLocker. iOS 5 is required. I'm a total geek for little things like this.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't trust Springtomize at all, it slows down the 4S by a lot and I sometime get random crashes. I've been using this for 3 days now and it's awesome! Love it and works all the time u lock unlike other tweaks that only work when it auto locks after a certain time.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't trust Springtomize at all, it slows down the 4S by a lot and I sometime get random crashes. I've been using this for 3 days now and it's awesome! Love it and works all the time u lock unlike other tweaks that only work when it auto locks after a certain time.

That's interesting, I use it on my iP4 with no issues at all...I wonder if you have another tweak that is conflicting with Springtomize. (And you were using Springtomize2, right? Not the first version?) Whatever works, of course, but Springtomize has been great for replacing a bunch of other tweaks.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
That's interesting, I use it on my iP4 with no issues at all...I wonder if you have another tweak that is conflicting with Springtomize. (And you were using Springtomize2, right? Not the first version?) Whatever works, of course, but Springtomize has been great for replacing a bunch of other tweaks.

Yes, Springtomize 2. I have tried it on a couple devices and have removed many tweaks that might have conflicted with it, but at the end it wasn't worth it.