This is one of the few things I love about Android. It's the old CRT tv style shut down animation that showed up on Android 4.0. A developer made a version of it for iOS in the Cydia AppStore. It's called TVLocker. iOS 5 is required. I'm a total geek for little things like this.
    06-10-2012 09:36 AM
    I'll have to look for that!
    06-10-2012 01:13 PM
    Also available as a built in option of Springtomize2.
    06-10-2012 02:03 PM
    I don't trust Springtomize at all, it slows down the 4S by a lot and I sometime get random crashes. I've been using this for 3 days now and it's awesome! Love it and works all the time u lock unlike other tweaks that only work when it auto locks after a certain time.
    06-10-2012 06:45 PM
    Seriously my favorite tweak now.
    06-10-2012 06:47 PM
    I don't trust Springtomize at all, it slows down the 4S by a lot and I sometime get random crashes. I've been using this for 3 days now and it's awesome! Love it and works all the time u lock unlike other tweaks that only work when it auto locks after a certain time.
    That's interesting, I use it on my iP4 with no issues at all...I wonder if you have another tweak that is conflicting with Springtomize. (And you were using Springtomize2, right? Not the first version?) Whatever works, of course, but Springtomize has been great for replacing a bunch of other tweaks.
    06-10-2012 07:47 PM
    That's interesting, I use it on my iP4 with no issues at all...I wonder if you have another tweak that is conflicting with Springtomize. (And you were using Springtomize2, right? Not the first version?) Whatever works, of course, but Springtomize has been great for replacing a bunch of other tweaks.
    Yes, Springtomize 2. I have tried it on a couple devices and have removed many tweaks that might have conflicted with it, but at the end it wasn't worth it.
    06-11-2012 12:38 AM
    Thanks for the info, tvlocker is a nice one and its free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-11-2012 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD