Pandora

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to get pandora in Canada using the iPhone app? I see there is a way around it using the https in a browser but how about iPhones?

Sent using Tapatalk

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks I got it but just wondering how safe it is to use for email and such? Is our data protected or can they see it all?

Sent using Tapatalk

Mate, you only switch the VNP on when you want to listen to pandora and yes VPN are very safe. That is what they are paid to do: Create a secure connection.

I use it over here in the UK.

Reactions: Tony2255

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Europe to the rescue!!!
(that's a nice change of pace)
HAHHA
im an arrogant American prick!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Europe to the rescue!!!
(that's a nice change of pace)
HAHHA
im an arrogant American prick!

Lol yeah and they seem to be falling apart over there...

VPN = Virtual Private Network. Uses tunneling and data is encrypted. This is as secure as anything sent over the internet can be. Even if your traffic is sniffed, they would only see encrypted data, they can't get any information. They can see that you are communicating with a server and what server it is but none of the actual content.

Reactions: Tony2255

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
Lol yeah and they seem to be falling apart over there...

VPN = Virtual Private Network. Uses tunneling and data is encrypted. This is as secure as anything sent over the internet can be. Even if your traffic is sniffed, they would only see encrypted data, they can't get any information. They can see that you are communicating with a server and what server it is but none of the actual content.

Really thanks I thought because they had the encryption Keys they could see all data, haha newbie as you can see with VPN stuff :)

Sent using Tapatalk

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Really thanks I thought because they had the encryption Keys they could see all data, haha newbie as you can see with VPN stuff :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Whoever is at the other end of the data link (VPN) can see the data/information. Its just hidden from anyone between you and the destination.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
So I guess the question is how well do we trust VPN express from the app store then right?

Sent using Tapatalk

Well, I suppose so. But the alternative is to use open connections for the whole distance. I wouldn't worry about it. If you have access to a work or school VPN that would be preferred.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I'd go for it then it's not like you're sending any sensitive information. You are just looking for a proxy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR