I used to have a tweak that would place a circled X (much like the one used to delete apps) next to a single notification on the lock screen to clear it but I can't find it.

Attached image shows a sample of a notification where this tweak would insert a circle X to clear it.
    06-08-2012 08:49 PM
    Try this one maybe: Cydia Search | Package | com.w00tylab.clearlocknotifications

BiteSMS also offers it for messages.
    I use Ipsum for dismissing lockscreen popups, myself.
    06-08-2012 09:23 PM
    I tried ipsum but always end up sliding too far right and not back quickly enough so it opens the app instead.
    06-08-2012 09:40 PM
    I tried ipsum but always end up sliding too far right and not back quickly enough so it opens the app instead.
    I know which tweak you mean and I'm looking for it too . I also use ipsum right now and slide too far over.

Did you ever use ISX? I use to but switched back recently to LI. Maybe that x was part of ISX because I can't find a seperate tweak for it. Clearnotifications isn't the one we're talking about ...

Search continues (shrugs shoulders).

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk .
    06-09-2012 02:46 AM
    Have you two tried not lifting your fingers???
    I can go as slow as a snail through honey and as long as I don't lift my finger it doesn't matter how far or slow I slide right/back to left using ipsum...
    3under2 likes this.
    06-09-2012 03:15 PM
    This isn't quite the answer, but Popup Blocker allows you to dismiss lockscreen popup alerts just by tapping the Home button. Worth a look!
    06-09-2012 03:15 PM
    Clearlocknotifications from big boss repo

Last edited by 3cit; 06-09-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    06-09-2012 03:20 PM
    Clearlocknotifications from big boss repo
    Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image
    Not that one Cheezit. The one we are talking about puts an individual x next to each row. This one dismisses them all with one single x.

06-09-2012 04:01 PM
    Have you two tried not lifting your fingers???
    I can go as slow as a snail through honey and as long as I don't lift my finger it doesn't matter how far or slow I slide right/back to left using ipsum...
    Ipsum now working for me. I guess I was all goofy and lifting my finger. Thanks for this .

06-12-2012 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD