Clear lockscreen notifications

ae6dx

May 19, 2009
Visit site
I used to have a tweak that would place a circled X (much like the one used to delete apps) next to a single notification on the lock screen to clear it but I can't find it.

Attached image shows a sample of a notification where this tweak would insert a circle X to clear it.

ae6dx

May 19, 2009
Visit site
I tried ipsum but always end up sliding too far right and not back quickly enough so it opens the app instead.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried ipsum but always end up sliding too far right and not back quickly enough so it opens the app instead.

I know which tweak you mean and I'm looking for it too :(. I also use ipsum right now and slide too far over.

Did you ever use ISX? I use to but switched back recently to LI. Maybe that x was part of ISX because I can't find a seperate tweak for it. Clearnotifications isn't the one we're talking about ...

Search continues (shrugs shoulders).

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Have you two tried not lifting your fingers???
I can go as slow as a snail through honey and as long as I don't lift my finger it doesn't matter how far or slow I slide right/back to left using ipsum...

Reactions: 3under2

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This isn't quite the answer, but Popup Blocker allows you to dismiss lockscreen popup alerts just by tapping the Home button. Worth a look!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Clearlocknotifications from big boss repo
d02c8811-a2c3-a64b.jpg

d02c8811-a210-2f39.jpg

Last edited:

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Have you two tried not lifting your fingers???
I can go as slow as a snail through honey and as long as I don't lift my finger it doesn't matter how far or slow I slide right/back to left using ipsum...

Ipsum now working for me. I guess I was all goofy and lifting my finger. Thanks for this :).

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73