Ios6 is coming soon!!!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
WHAT THE #%?*!!!!!!!
Jailbreaking is a real pain in the arse with apple making all these changes!!!!

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
No kidding! I'm not too concerned, because I have no plans on upgrading my phone until next year. Hopefully by then, there will be a JB for 6. Quite happy with 5 for now. And if all the preliminary data on the changes being made to the iPhone5 are correct, I am not too big on switching. Having to buy new cases, charging cables, etc. to accompany the new changes will be irritating. Of course, I may just eat all my words if it comes out and looks totally amazing...lol

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
I believe that isaw a tweet that said they already had the jb for iOS 6 either done or thy knew the holes to get it done. It was on the last day of HItB when I saw it. Sounds promising.

Sent using Tapatalk

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I believe that isaw a tweet that said they already had the jb for iOS 6 either done or thy knew the holes to get it done. It was on the last day of HItB when I saw it. Sounds promising.

Sent using Tapatalk

Since no one outside of Apple has even seen the first iOS 6 betas, this is extremely unlikely...

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
WHAT THE #%?*!!!!!!!
Jailbreaking is a real pain in the arse with apple making all these changes!!!!

Why don't they leave things alone? After all, they hardly ever make big game changing updates. So what we got in jailbreaking is so much more.

AkashBR

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
They put a preview page on Apple website and it looks cool. Features seem awesome. But you got to wait till fall. May be along with next iPhone 5 launch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro