Siri acting differently?

mboulton

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

I have jailbroken my 4s and have modded quite a few things. My question is about accessing Siri.
From the lock screen, if I hold the home button then Siri will pop up and I can see the mic. BUT, if i am looking at my home screen and hold the button, Siri does not pop up from the bottom but I hear the Siri activation noise and can talk to her, Siri will respond like normal but I don't see our conversation on the screen unless I activate Siri from the lock screen.

I can't remember if this was the case before jailbreaking, I just don't remember.
Anyone able to help out with that?
Thanks so much,
Mike.

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Shouldn't be the case. Either something went wrong with your jailbreak or this is being caused by a jailbreak tweak or app you installed.

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Then install sbsettings, go into the settings app, scroll down to mobile substrate addons, and try disabling your tweaks one at a time to see if one of those is causing the problem. Or else yu might need to restore to stock iOS and rejailbreak.

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have not been experiencing that kind of different (which is not good btw) but I have been noticing a difference in the replys

smi41381

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
To this issue

Hi,

I had the same problem. I found if you use Springtomize to disable Multitasking, then Siri pop up will not work. If you enable it, or turn it on under Capabilities, then it should work. It worked after Respring instantly for me. I have iPhone 3GS running 5.1.1. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have jailbroken my 4s and have modded quite a few things. My question is about accessing Siri.
From the lock screen, if I hold the home button then Siri will pop up and I can see the mic. BUT, if i am looking at my home screen and hold the button, Siri does not pop up from the bottom but I hear the Siri activation noise and can talk to her, Siri will respond like normal but I don't see our conversation on the screen unless I activate Siri from the lock screen.

I can't remember if this was the case before jailbreaking, I just don't remember.
Anyone able to help out with that?
Thanks so much,
Mike.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW