Sprint/Verizon iPhone 4S Unlocked successfully

gogorocky

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
IOS 5.1.1 can be jailbreak so it can be unlocked with R-SIM III

#UPDATE May 26th,
Since IOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak released, The "CommCenter Patch" has been updated to be compatible with IOS 5.1.1 , now all Sprint/Verizon iphone 4S can unlocked successfully with our R-SIM III

How to use :

1. Jailbreak your iPhone 4S (google to find the info if you don't know how to do that)

2. Turn your iphone 4S on without any SIM card inserted.

3. Open WIFI, Run Cydia-> Source -> Manage -> Edit -> Add -> Add Cydia Source -> input ?http://v.backspace.jp/repo?, and install this ?CommCenter * patch?.

4. Add another Cydia Source ?http://www.iglive.cn/cydia? and install ?iPhone4S Network Package?, Click on "reboot your iphone 4S".

5. Put R-SIM III together your own SIM card into your iphone 4S, Settings > Phone > SIM Applications, choose US Spr or US VER, and patiently wait for 2-3 minutes, it is done

Source : R-SIM III 3rd Generation For iPhone 4S GSM IOS 5.1 / IOS 5.1.1

Reactions: pkcable

Successnow#IM

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm a real newbie

Could someone explain to me steps 3 to 5, please???? I really can't understand what to do. Is it a program I need to buy?

Thanks for your patience!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Could someone explain to me steps 3 to 5, please???? I really can't understand what to do. Is it a program I need to buy?

Thanks for your patience!

First, you need to go to the "source" linked above, and buy their physical SIM... then you can proceed with steps... step one can be done any time ahead of the rest.

Steps 3 & 4 are really something that can be figured out fairly easy once you've got the process for jailbreaking done - its something that is normal to the jailbreak process.

Step 5 - you do with the purchased SIM...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If your sprint or Verizon there is some additional steps but good to know if you want to leave Verizon and go prepaid or a gsm carrier and use your same phone

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Their answer isn't contained in that thread. Also, the thread isn't entirely accurate.

Okay. Thanks. We'll try to comb through it and remove the erroneous and outdated information in the near future. Thanks again and take care...;)

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Okay. Thanks. We'll try to comb through it and remove the erroneous and outdated information in the near future. Thanks again and take care...;)
Quick glance, the last post is definitely no longer valid.

It was last updated in ios4. As I'm sure you know, unlocks are not and will not always be free =/ Jailbreaks will be.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
can i use this way to unlock my iphone 4 cdma sprint carrier? cause its never work the data internet for me. thank you

The iPhone4 didn't have a SIM card and only uses CDMA. CDMA doesn't have a "carrier lock" like you're thinking. Sprint won't activate the phone on their network.

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
First, you need to go to the "source" linked above, and buy their physical SIM... then you can proceed with steps... step one can be done any time ahead of the rest.

Steps 3 & 4 are really something that can be figured out fairly easy once you've got the process for jailbreaking done - its something that is normal to the jailbreak process.

Step 5 - you do with the purchased SIM...