i am a huge FullScreen for Safari fan but ever since 5.0 there has been a little glitch that bothers me a lot and it does not look like it is going to be addressed anytime soon

so i will be making the purchase of Swipe Safari today. anyone else using this? thoughts...

video courtesy of: myjailbreakmovies - YouTube
    06-04-2012 04:35 PM
    I watched the video in Cydia for this but decided to pass as FSS is OK for me except every now and then the tab that I have open will suddenly close. Is this what you're seeing with FSS?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    06-04-2012 05:37 PM
    I watched the video in Cydia for this but decided to pass as FSS is OK for me except every now and then the tab that I have open will suddenly close. Is this what you're seeing with FSS?
    weird, i haven't experienced that one

if i have my settings set to Start on Full Screen about every 4-5 times when opening safari the bottom section where the bottom bar normally would be is blank. meaning the screen does not show behind it nor is the bottom bar there either. very annoying

anyways, i ditched it and i am really liking Swipe Safari. it's taking a little getting used to the gestures but i like it
    06-05-2012 09:21 AM
    I uninstalled FSS yesterday after Safari crashed on me several times. It may have been due to a conflict with other tweaks that I have installed but after uninstalling it Safari hasn't crashed once on my iPad or 4S. I might give Swipe Safari a try.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.
    06-06-2012 05:17 AM
    I'd say neither. Atomic is great. Give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-22-2012 10:28 PM
    This looks like a very useful Tweak. Will be purchasing it! Soon as I find my iPhone... Hope it's still half the price.
    06-28-2012 01:00 AM
    Full screen is working fine for me on 5.0.1 on my 4s, and I like that I can choose any gesture or pull settings that I want. Two finger gestures are required for swipe safari and I don't like using two figures for anything on the phone, just not intuitive to me.
    BLiNK likes this.
    06-28-2012 01:11 AM
    wow, i like what FSS has done! and my previous issue seems to be corrected

i agree with the one finger gestures. that has been the deal breaker to me
    06-28-2012 01:50 AM
    wow, i like what FSS has done! and my previous issue seems to be corrected

i agree with the one finger gestures. that has been the deal breaker to me
    Same here. I am now able to use FSS on my iPad and 4S again with no problems.

06-29-2012 08:16 AM
    I believe FSS is on sale right now.
    06-30-2012 02:40 AM
    Chrome with Open with Chrome.
    06-30-2012 04:30 PM
    I believe FSS is on sale right now.
    I see that it's $2.19 now which is about $2 less than what I paid for it. Not a bad deal for someone until they get full screen Safari from iOS 6.

06-30-2012 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD