Problems after jailbreaking iPad 3

Smorse1972

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I just jailbroke my iPad 3 using the latest version absinthe. When it was done, I noticed that
most of the apple apps were missing including the settings icon. How can I fix this?

Gary Mazo

iMore/Mobile Nations staff
Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
One possible fix is this: To fix this problem, simply download iWipe Cache from Cydia, and run the app. You can also try a reset.Hold home and lock button together until the ipad goes black and the apple appears.release buttons and let it restart.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just respring when this happens. Download SBSettings, there is a respring icon there that you can use for issues like this .

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I did respring and I forgot to mention that cydia isn't there either.

Sounds like something went wrong with the JB if this is the case. I would restore and set up your iPad 3 as new. Then rejailbreak it again.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I had something very similar happen to my iPhone where all the stock apps disappeared and I had to do a system restore to factory settings and everything came back, I think it had something to do with my antivirus (Kaspersky) cause I turned it off and it worked fine the 2nd time, when I tried to jailbreak my friends iPhone I forgot to turn off Kaspersky and again it errored out and deleted stock app (calculator, notes, phone and etc.)

DarshOne

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
i just had to restore and rejailbreak my new ipad, everything was fine (except for a few random errors) but when i tried to open the memegenerator app i have from inside a folder, it would just open and crash immediately. i did a respring, same problem, so did a hard reset and after that it wouldnt get past the boot logo and itunes recognized it as in recovery mode. not sure what happened, but im keeping the tweaks to a minimum this time.

Aadamgibson

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
After jailbreak by ipad is not responding to wifi signal. It shows me problem with iBooks as it opens and goes to one of my books and then just hangs. Even am not able to uninstall apps from the homescreen. Can anyone suggest me the solution for this problem?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
After jailbreak by ipad is not responding to wifi signal. It shows me problem with iBooks as it opens and goes to one of my books and then just hangs. Even am not able to uninstall apps from the homescreen. Can anyone suggest me the solution for this problem?

Did you try rebooting your iPad?

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Everything is fine with my iPad 3 jb but I noticed that my dictation stopped working. I had Siri on it but took it off because it was lame. But I doubt that had an effect of dictation. Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?!?!

kshitijrana

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Problems after jailbreaking ipad 3

I jailbroke my ipad 3 running ios 5.1.1 using latest version of redsnow jailbreak ... Everything was working perfectly until i installed installous 5 from cydia. The music icon has turned white help please ?

Cigarfingers

Nov 3, 2010
thepokerforum.freeforums.org
I jailbroke my ipad 3 running ios 5.1.1 using latest version of redsnow jailbreak ... Everything was working perfectly until i installed installous 5 from cydia. The music icon has turned white help please ?

Normally when icons are white either a re set will cure or hold down an icon as if your going to delete it and when they all start jiggling around the white icon will return to its normal state. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner