iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Tutorial [Done on Sprint iPhone 4s]

Jailbreakhaven

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm sure many have already jailbroken, but here is a video I have made explaining how to jailbreak your iOS 5.1.1 device. The video is extremly straight-forward and the jailbreak is done on my Sprint iPhone 4s, it works for iPad 2, iPad 3, iTouch 3rd gen, iTouch 4th gen, iPhone 4, and of course iPhone 4s (5.1.1).

Tutorial Link - [NEW 6/2/12]Untethered iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak on iPhone 4s (Sprint) [1080P HD] - YouTube

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and let me know if you have any problems during the jailbreak process.
Make sure to make a backup on iTunes before you jailbreak your device, just incase!

Last edited:

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm sure many have already jailbroken, but here is a video I have made explaining how to jailbreak your iOS 5.1.1 device. The video is extremly straight-forward and the jailbreak is done on my Sprint iPhone 4s, it works for iPad 2, iPad 3, iTouch 3rd gen, iTouch 4th gen, iPhone 4, and of course iPhone 4s (5.1.1).

Tutorial Link - [NEW 6/2/12]Untethered iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak on iPhone 4s (Sprint) [1080P HD] - YouTube

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and let me know if you have any problems during the jailbreak process.
Make sure to make a backup on iTunes before you jailbreak your device, just incase!

nothing like a day late and a dollar short.... there is a video tutorial that was released with the jb... good try tho

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner