I have an iphone 4 that i was able to downgrade to 5.0.1 but im still not able to unlock it!!! I dont even know if its possible to unlock this right now but if anyone knows how to it would be very appreciated!! And again its an iPhone 4 AT&T that im unlocking for tmobile Running iOs 5.0.1 on baseband 4.12.01
    06-02-2012 02:09 AM
    Hi,
    It's possible!!! You can unlock your iPhone 4 by Remote unlocking. The unlock is permanent and you can get this unlocking service from online sites. Theunlockarena.com is where i unlocked my iPhone. Check it out!!
    09-07-2012 07:03 AM
    I have an iphone 4 that i was able to downgrade to 5.0.1 but im still not able to unlock it!!! I dont even know if its possible to unlock this right now but if anyone knows how to it would be very appreciated!! And again its an iPhone 4 AT&T that im unlocking for tmobile Running iOs 5.0.1 on baseband 4.12.01
    I'm afraid there isn't a software unlock via ultrasnow at present. You could try and search for a gevey sim to see if they have an unlock solution. Gevey Sim

Otherwise, is you phone under contact because if it isn't. You can ask AT&T for an unlock code.

Alternatively, if you check this section. I'm sure there is a thread where a member said they used an unlocking service from eBay or somewhere else for about 15 dollars.

Here is that thread I was talking about: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreak-un...unlocking.html

Hope this helps
    09-07-2012 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD