A way to list all Installed (Jailbroken) Apps

Matlock

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Other than Cydia's Packages tab, is there a way to show only the Apps I personally installed onto my Device? Most Apps installed do not add anything to the device except for what they are designed to do.

I'd like to be able to see the names of the Apps so I can remove the ones I tried out and did not like, but forgot their name. Searching through the Packages tab is overwhelming.

Thanks!

Also, great site iMore team! Been using it since I become an iPhone user this year. Prior was an Android fanatic since '07. Finally got tired of all the Fragmentation.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
maybe try changing your "Who Are You" setting in Cydia: Cydia > Manage > Settings > User

this will hide most of the detailed packages and maybe allow you to focus on what you are needing via Packages?

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I use PkgBackup and email myself a full list of app, files, repos that I have installed through Cydia. Besides a great backup program, it has that feature which I use quite often to clean up my device.

Matlock

May 25, 2012
Visit site
maybe try changing your "Who Are You" setting in Cydia: Cydia > Manage > Settings > User

this will hide most of the detailed packages and maybe allow you to focus on what you are needing via Packages?

That did the trick. I had it on HACKER. USER helped cut out all the extra installs from other Applications. Thank you very much. I asked because I installed NCSettings; which replaced a third of the apps I had installed. Not to mention a few paid ones.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
AppInfo is available on Cydia. With it you can see lists of all installed apps or all installed Cydia packages and export the lists via email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk; typos courtesy of autocorrect.

Last edited:
Reactions: sherlock

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
AppInfo is available on Cydia. With it you can see lists of all installed apps or all installed Cydia packages and export the lists via email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk; typos courtesy of autocorrect.

Thanks I have been keeping a list myself along with "packages"...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR