OK - I am looking for a good, squarish, all CAPS (upper and lower case CAPS), for use with Bytafont. I have been through their site, a couple of times, and Montalban is the closest thing to what I am looking for, but not quite there.

I also tried to install FontSwap, but it kept crashing so I am assuming Bytafont and FontSwap don't play well together on the same device.

So here's the question - anybody have any other sites or font sources for iPhone to check out? I am relatively new to the JB crowd, with this last JB my first. Please be gentle...

Thanks in advance...
    06-01-2012 02:28 PM
    Does anyone have an answer for this young man?
    06-05-2012 09:41 AM
    Does anyone have an answer for this young man?
    Hey PK - Thanks for the "bump". Nice to see you on this side - I don't get over the CB very much anymore. I am missing my 9650 - believe it or not.

Nobody's answered up about fonts, so I am guessing there might not be an answer. Perhaps fonts just aren't that important to most?
    06-05-2012 11:38 AM
    I suggest removing BytaFont and installing FontSwap, just to see if you like anything there. You were talking about a "boxy" font and I found C Web Font to be pretty boxy. That's a BytaFont font. =)
    06-05-2012 12:24 PM
    I suggest removing BytaFont and installing FontSwap, just to see if you like anything there. You were talking about a "boxy" font and I found C Web Font to be pretty boxy. That's a BytaFont font. =)
    Thanks for the suggestions. I did remove BytaFont and installed FontSwap, only to learn that FontSwap doesn't play well in the sandbox with iOS5. Figures.

So, I am back to BytaFont. I found an "Enigmatic", which while "squarish", is not all caps. Still, it is a very nice font.

Still looking, off and on, for the PERFECT font.
    06-05-2012 09:32 PM
    ^^^ I'll keep this thread in mind as I like looking for new fonts as well.
    06-05-2012 10:16 PM
    The iMatte hd font is all caps with lowercase caps. I'll get a screenie for you.

EDIT: here's your screenie, sorry it's a bit small.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    Last edited by laelipoo; 06-05-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    06-05-2012 10:47 PM
    I'm surfing Bytafont now. I'll let you know what I come up with. I need some new fonts myself, but since I'm a girl, I prefer the hand drawn ones.

Edit: Found these so far and they're all in Bytafont:

Last edited by NobodyListenstoLaura; 06-06-2012 at 09:35 AM.
    06-06-2012 09:28 AM
    Thanks to you both. Gonna try out iMatte v5 and Bebas Neue and see how they work.
    06-08-2012 01:14 AM
    I'm a guy and ONLY use the hand drawn fonts...
    NobodyListensToLaura;1881656]I'm surfing Bytafont now. I'll let you know what I come up with. I need some new fonts myself, but since I'm a girl, I prefer the hand drawn ones.
    Last edited by 3cit; 06-08-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    06-08-2012 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD