Chip and Unfold Help

jsolomon714

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Both Chip and Unfold make my phone go into safe mode when i respring. ive tried downloading every one from the sources i have and they all do the same thing. can anyone help? Sorry if this is in the wrong area or something. I'm new to this forum and haven't looked around much yet.

jsolomon714

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Things I Have installed:
Barrel
ColorKeyboard
CustomNCBackground
CyDelete
Dashboard X
Infinifolders
NCSettings
SpeedIntensifier
Springtomize 2
Winter board
Zephyr
Zeppelin

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Do any of those touch the lockscreen? For instance do you have Springtomize theming anything, or a theme running in Winterboard, etc? Maybe try disabling Zeppelin to see if that helps with Chip.

Ideally, you could install Crash Reporter from Cydia, and the next time you crash you'll have a log of what went wrong to help pinpoint the problem. Otherwise it's often just trial and error, trying to find the conflict. One thing I have been reading though is that with Chip a respring will trigger Safe Mode but a reboot will work fine. Worth a shot. I know the developer was working on a Safe Mode loop issue a couple of weeks ago--do you have the latest version? And legit, right?

jsolomon714

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have no themes. But in Springtomize I do have a custom label for my lockscreen. I will try rebooting and disabling zeppelin and let you know if it works

mikah15

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
When I downloaded unfold it would make my phone freeze and go into safe mode. I think it was because I have springtomize customizing my lock screen. I removed unfold and my phone hasn't done it since.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, can't help you there as that likely means we're talking about illegally obtained software. I can tell you that that is probably the reason it isn't working (the dev was pretty clear about that when it was released).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW