So last night my phone kept going into safe mode. I tried the crash report software and it said it was lock info anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-30-2012 07:04 AM
    So last night my phone kept going into safe mode. I tried the crash report software and it said it was lock info anyone else having this issue?

Have you tried un-installing and then re-installing again. I have had a few Cydia App's and tweaks play up, but I have resolved a lot of issues by re-installing them.
    05-30-2012 07:17 AM
    Working fine for me. Have you sent the report to David Ashman? He's very good about fixing any bugs found in his stuff.

Are you using Crash Reporter? If so, in what way did it implicate Lockinfo?
    05-30-2012 07:44 AM
    Yeah I have not reinstalled I might try that when I get home. Another issue I'm having is the battery I have set up to show me numbers for my battery status but at different times the percentage goes away. Also my navigation arrow pops up every once in a while.

05-30-2012 10:20 AM
    Yeah I have not reinstalled I might try that when I get home. Another issue I'm having is the battery I have set up to show me numbers for my battery status but at different times the percentage goes away. Also my navigation arrow pops up every once in a while.

What device do you have? What IOS are you running and what did you use to jailbreak?
    05-30-2012 10:29 AM
    I use the beta lockinfo and I do not have an issue. If you use anything else that touches the lock screen or notification center, they could be conflicting.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    05-30-2012 10:33 AM
    Also my navigation arrow pops up every once in a while.

The GPS arrow thing? Mine pops up every now and again when I use photos or anything weather related.
    05-30-2012 11:47 AM
    I'm using iPhone 4s 5.1.1 jailbroken with absinthe 2.0

05-30-2012 12:58 PM
    So I uninstalled lockinfo and problem is still here. Is there such a thing called re jail breaking?

05-30-2012 05:44 PM
    Before you start over... What tweaks do you have installed??? And since you removed lock info you can out it back... Since you know that's not the issue....
    05-31-2012 03:00 AM
    Yeah I did install it back again I love how messages+ works with inteliscreen I hope lock info gets that. I like lock info cause it doesn't have all this extra stuff I don't need I'm just missing top shelf and messages +. I must say tho that bitesms works awesome. But ok

I have Siri sports I have bite SMS lock info sbsettings. The app that increases the punt of apps in your folder I have activator cydelete. Five icon dock I have weather icon winter board and wiresiri.

Phew I believe that's all and two themes oh then crash reporter and datpiff

Thank you

05-31-2012 06:57 AM
    Just in case you weren't aware: while I don't think M+ can be integrated with LI yet, you can use it on its own--if you buy it as a standalone package instead of getting it bundled with ISX.
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    05-31-2012 09:49 AM
    I use lockinfo with my 4S on 5.1.1 and have yet to go into safemode (for any reason) since jailbreaking. It may be lockinfo putting your phone into safe mode, but I bet it's because of a conflict with another tweak, and not an issue with lockinfo itself.
    05-31-2012 01:13 PM
    Massie I was debating on which one to use. Bitesms is not bad at all. If I get messages+ and use it as a stand alone app will it appear and work with lock info. Meaning will it show up on lock screen and stuff

05-31-2012 05:20 PM
    Well lock info doesn't support messages plus yet, and I'm not sure how that particular tweak works as I'm a bite lifer / fanboy...
    However I know that technically bite isn't "fully" integrated into lock info either, it has a setting to use bite as default "reply" app...
    I have the stock nc set to not show messages, but lock info to show messages so whenever I get a message, it come from stock apple message, but when into to reply, it opens bites quick reply... I don't think that it has even this amount of support for messages plus...
    However with all that being said, if you go or ISX you get messages plus, plus integration into ISX... Ad it's like two bucks more, then you can customize ISX to only show the things you want to see!!!!
    For my money lockinfo is the way to go, as ISX seems so bulky, it's like a novel when all you need is a short story
    Also, as I have most of the same tweaks installed, I'd say that one of the siri tweaks is causing the problem..
    05-31-2012 06:25 PM
    Well I realized that i can use the original app store and download new apps without any problems once the iPhone is jail broke but when I upgrade an app from the apple appstore thats when the phone goes into safe mode.
    06-04-2012 10:03 PM
    Let me make sure I got this right....
    Every time you install an app from the app store you end up in safe mode??
    But when you respring, it's all good again?
    06-05-2012 12:57 AM
    Every time I download an app for the first time in the apple store it works but when I download an upgrade from the app store it goes into safe mode and then when it restarts it asks for my password to download update

06-06-2012 03:13 PM
    Well, I have no thoughts or suggestions! Sorry
    06-07-2012 12:12 AM
    oh yeah after respiring its fine
    06-07-2012 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD