I just grabbed this tweak tonight, and I'm pretty impressed so far with the quality. A half dozen animations as well as a Settings panel give it a lot of options that were missing from the bare bones Unfold tweak released a week ago. Of course, that one was free...this one is $1.99, but for me it's worth the price--if you know jailbreak tweaks, it's like Barrel for your lockscreen. More about it here: Unlockize: Another Animated Unlock Tweak | Jack John Brown

05-30-2012 12:21 AM
    Nice tweak! It will be interesting if the developer can actually combine two animations into one, rather than having them cycle through.
    05-30-2012 06:03 AM
    Anyone having unholy battery drain after installing this? Mine lost almost twice the battery it usually does in a day. Trying to locate the cause, but this is the only new tweak I have installed.
    05-30-2012 06:40 PM
    So far today I've had it disabled, and my battery is back to normal. I'm hoping it's not this tweak but it's not looking good. I'll re-enable it tomorrow and see how it goes then.
    05-31-2012 07:13 PM
    Anyone having unholy battery drain after installing this? Mine lost almost twice the battery it usually does in a day. Trying to locate the cause, but this is the only new tweak I have installed.
    Hope it's not a battery drain cause I was looking at this one earlier.
    06-01-2012 03:22 AM
    Okay, so my battery issue turned out to be something else, but I DO have another issue I'm hoping someone can test and confirm with Unlockize. The problem is this: if I'm playing Pandora, it shows the album art on my lockscreen (which is great) BUT after I stop playing Pandora, it seems that Unlockize continues to use the album art as my lockscreen wallpaper. The problem stops as soon as I disable Unlockize/respring.

Anyone else?
    06-12-2012 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD