Just wondering, do any of you know the current maximum capacity of your batteries? I know the stock is 1430mah but it reduces after a while. Mines sits around 1350-1370mah after a full charge, but I am currently calibrating my battery in hopes to push it back to 1400+ If you don't know how to get the number, download BatteryDoctorPro from BigBoss repo or battery info for notification center.
    06-05-2012 12:06 AM
    After following some steps, I have increased my battery tremendously!

1) Removed wether from ISX/Lockscreen and put it on Dashboard from Dashboard X

2) Removed notifications from notification center for apps that I don't get notified on a lot (eg. Instagram, Viber, etc)

3) Purchased iControl from Cydia and managed my network connections.

4) recalibrating battery (biggest battery boost).

To recalibrate my battery I basically ran the battery down to 0 until it shut off itself. Then I left it for about 6-7 hours (while I slept) uncharged until all the safety battery was dead. Then I charged it 100% and left it on for about an hour after that. My battery charge want from aroun 1340-1360 mah to 1395 mah in one night!!! If you repeat this for 3 days in a row it will renew your battery by a huge margin. I highly recommend it!

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk
    3cit likes this.
    06-05-2012 09:00 PM
    I don't see any drain on my battery since I JB. Since I stream radio at work all day, I still have to plug in at some point in time after lunch to get enough juice to last me until I get to the gym.
    06-06-2012 09:42 AM
    After uninstalling fullscreen safari my battery life is back to normal. This is after a day and a half, and I still have more than 50% left.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    06-12-2012 08:59 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD