Creating a new theme

SterkOks

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I want to create a theme because the ones in the 'store' I have found, in my opinion, don't look very good. There are a few that I have seen but I'd really like to have all the icons match, and have a background, and there aren't any I have found that have both those features.

A small list of what I want;

VERY simple icons: A green circle for phone, a red circle for texts, a blue circle for safari, an orange circle for iPod
Select your favourite background :)
No/short labels on the apps (I have 5 column, the titles literally touch each other)
select colours of labels?
slider for transparency
Suggest apps to me (whoever designs theme) to create a matching logo

If anyone has any cool ideas to fit in with this, I'll take suggestions. I'm looking for a simplistic visual but still able to navigate normally.
Thanks to anyone who can make this for me or help me get started on how to make it, I will gladly give all credit where it is due. I await any response eagerly.

SimonSage

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
For icons, you don't want to get too obtuse. I would say diversify your shapes a little more. Maybe a green diagonal line for phone, for example. White circle on a green square for message... If you work with the colors and shapes of the default icons, I figure users will have an easier time learning the abstract versions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73