New to Cydia... Need Profile App...

Matlock

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Well that's crap..

Since this post, have you tried configuring everything again to see if it repeats what happened?
If so, I'd deffineterly hope the Developer will have some insight on this problem.

I was just about to start doing the same thing, until I read your post. More than likely I will do it anyway, just to see if it happens.

Also, how many 'profiles' did you make, and give us a round-up of what all settings you had different from profile-to-profile?

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Well that's crap..

Since this post, have you tried configuring everything again to see if it repeats what happened?
If so, I'd deffineterly hope the Developer will have some insight on this problem.

I was just about to start doing the same thing, until I read your post. More than likely I will do it anyway, just to see if it happens.

Also, how many 'profiles' did you make, and give us a round-up of what all settings you had different from profile-to-profile?

Yes it is, or was...

I uninstalled BackBoard yesterday morning after trying, and failing, to get it to work. It was not retaining any "theme" I tried to save, just displaying the first time user message (Side note: I clicked on that thinking it might help - not so much. Just took me to an add for the New York Times. Figures). So I gave up and just uninstalled it. Used SBProfiles last night, which sort-of-works.

However, I decided to give it one more shot after I read your reply. Re-installed it, saved a theme, and there it was. As of right now, it is apparently working again. I have 3 themes saved, which differ only in sound settings. One Daytime_Normal, one Nighttime_Normal, and one On_Duty. Nothing complicated.

For the record - I have yet to receive a reply from the developer...

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Does it work on ios 5? Says 3 and 4

I am using it on a Jail broken 5.1. And it works well. I think the issues I was experiencing had to do with deleting a profile, but the profile being retained "somewhere". I do not know enough about the iPhones file system to try and track it down. I have created two brand new profiles, each just 2 letters long in name, and all seems to be working well.

For now...

ross778

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
SBProfiles works very well. Has somewhat of a learning curve. It wasn't as intuitive as the blackberry was but it does work very well after you have it figured out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234