Hello all,

Finally got a tweak on tonight and installed Installous and now I'm getting my phone icon, iTunes and app store showing up as white icons, no picture of what's normally there. Anyone else had this as yet?
    05-26-2012 06:04 PM
    Hello all,

Finally got a tweak on tonight and installed Installous and now I'm getting my phone icon, iTunes and app store showing up as white icons, no picture of what's normally there. Anyone else had this as yet?
    I've had this a few times and I found a respring or reboot takes cares of it. If that doesn't work, then uninstall the last tweak that you installed. Then reinstall it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    05-26-2012 06:08 PM
    Had already tried the reboot without any success so removed the tweak and reinstalled and all appears good I the world again! Thanks as ever :-)
    05-26-2012 07:10 PM
    Cigar, I'd recommend installing SBSettings. It's an awesome tweak for instant access to Bluetooth, WiFi, etc via the notification center. It also gives you a respiring button - be sure to check it out!
    05-26-2012 11:12 PM
    Search BlackIconFix in Cydia after adding source: iHacksRepo Works wonders for me. You may have to do it 1-2 before all white icons are fixed but it works.
    Cigarfingers likes this.
    05-27-2012 12:12 AM
    Cigar, I'd recommend installing SBSettings. It's an awesome tweak for instant access to Bluetooth, WiFi, etc via the notification center. It also gives you a respiring button - be sure to check it out!
    Yeh SBSettings has been a stock item on all my other jb's. Amazing if you wanna quickly switch to airplane mode etc,love it.
    05-27-2012 04:22 AM
    Search BlackIconFix in Cydia after adding source: iHacksRepo Works wonders for me. You may have to do it 1-2 before all white icons are fixed but it works.
    Another alternative is to run iCleaner (a free tweak from the default repositories). It will get rid of other junk as well.
    05-27-2012 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD