White app tiles

Cigarfingers

Nov 3, 2010
thepokerforum.freeforums.org
Hello all,

Finally got a tweak on tonight and installed Installous and now I'm getting my phone icon, iTunes and app store showing up as white icons, no picture of what's normally there. Anyone else had this as yet?

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

Finally got a tweak on tonight and installed Installous and now I'm getting my phone icon, iTunes and app store showing up as white icons, no picture of what's normally there. Anyone else had this as yet?

I've had this a few times and I found a respring or reboot takes cares of it. If that doesn't work, then uninstall the last tweak that you installed. Then reinstall it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Cigar, I'd recommend installing SBSettings. It's an awesome tweak for instant access to Bluetooth, WiFi, etc via the notification center. It also gives you a respiring button - be sure to check it out!

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Search BlackIconFix in Cydia after adding source: iHacksRepo Works wonders for me. You may have to do it 1-2 before all white icons are fixed but it works.

Another alternative is to run iCleaner (a free tweak from the default repositories). It will get rid of other junk as well. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner