just jail broke but questions

Btru0465

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

I just jail broke my iphone and ipad 2 and am having no real issues at all just a random question. I went to try to do download winterboard and I kept getting a error message maying "modification cannot be applied tue to required dependencies or conflicts" but I haven't been able to find an answer. Anybody know what I might have done wrong?

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi there,

I just jail broke my iphone and ipad 2 and am having no real issues at all just a random question. I went to try to do download winterboard and I kept getting a error message maying "modification cannot be applied tue to required dependencies or conflicts" but I haven't been able to find an answer. Anybody know what I might have done wrong?

I've not come across this error before. When it comes up can you take a screen shot and post it up here.

Is it doing this on both of your devices?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Is that the right Winterboard? I mean, sounds like a stupid statement, but I know some users have odd repos on their phones, and I've seen other products called WinterBoard "xxxxx" that are not truly the real product..that's the only explanation I can give for that error. I installed Winterboard on my 4S without any issues..

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Is that the right Winterboard? I mean, sounds like a stupid statement, but I know some users have odd repos on their phones, and I've seen other products called WinterBoard "xxxxx" that are not truly the real product..that's the only explanation I can give for that error. I installed Winterboard on my 4S without any issues..

Good point!?

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Check out this thread:
Can't install winterboard
My guess is when you first logged into Cydia you chose "developer" rather than "user", and you're missing some key packages in order to load Winterboard. From what I gather, as a dev you need to install pincrush and some other items from Big Boss' repo in order to get Winterboard to install. See if that helps...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Cydia is HAMMERED this weekend. This is normal when the server is overloaded. Wait a bit and try again--your phone is fine. Just give it time.

Btru0465

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Cydia is HAMMERED this weekend. This is normal when the server is overloaded. Wait a bit and try again--your phone is fine. Just give it time.

Awesome thanks for letting me know lol I just restored my ipad to check (don't want to try it with my phone yet) but if it doesn't work I will just sit and wait :) thank you all. You have always been nothing but very friendly. Its like another home to me lately.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

This is what i thought was the problem, but I've never seen that error before in Cydia.

Oh well, may it is because Cydia is getting proper HAMMERED!! :eek:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner