Absinthe 2.0 is out!!!

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I've attempted the JB x 3 and it's not doing the JB. Keeps coming up with an error for some reason. Trying again now.

edit: tool gets to "Waiting for process to complete.."; then comes back with "Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong...trying to recover" and it recovers just fine but Cydia isn't installed and the jailbreak didn't take.

I'm on iPhone 4s 16gb on Sprint.

Last edited:

Benn00

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I've attempted the JB x 3 and it's not doing the JB. Keeps coming up with an error for some reason. Trying again now.

edit: tool gets to "Waiting for process to complete.."; then comes back with "Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong...trying to recover" and it recovers just fine but Cydia isn't installed and the jailbreak didn't take.

I'm on iPhone 4s 16gb on Sprint.

Same exact thing, I'm on Ipad 2 16gb wifi

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It's not liking my Verizon4S at all... the "progress bar" hangs at about 80%.... then I see a line that says, "Hmmm... something seems to have gone wrong, trying to recover..." then it says "Recovery completed. If you want to retry jailbreaking, unplug your device and plug it back in"... done this multiple times now.

And I did the steps as outlined on the readme.txt file first...

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
What problems are u having

I'm ok, just trying to help you and the other member - Plus I have my Mrs 4S to do later.

Blink has done his and he has a 4S.

I would try it again if you can. If not, worse case restore then jailbreak, then restore your backup.

Benn00

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm ok, just trying to help you and the other member - Plus I have my Mrs 4S to do later.

Blink has done his and he has a 4S.

I would try it again if you can. If not, worse case restore then jailbreak, then restore your backup.

Tried a full restore, rebooting and everything, still failing after the reboot when it says waiting for jailbreak to complete or whatever

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711