Absinthe 2.0 is out!!!

nodrog

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the "Something seems to have gone wrong..." message too. I followed all the advice in the txt file and have tried the jailbreak a few times. I also tried restoring from my backup and tried again....no luck, same message. My iPad is recognized as an iPad 3 (GSM) and I am using Windows 7. Does any one know if the problem is restricted to the Windows jailbreak? or has anyone running Windows 7 who has had the "Hmm.." message solved it and done a successful jailbreak - especially someone with an iPad 3 (GSM)?

PulsedHalo

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Raw...but it doesnt work as easily for others as it did for you. I tried mine on a mac and a PC and it says something went wrong and fails. This is apparently happening to a ton of people

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Raw...but it doesnt work as easily for others as it did for you. I tried mine on a mac and a PC and it says something went wrong and fails. This is apparently happening to a ton of people

Have you tried restore to factory, set up as new phone, jailbreaking then restore from backup.

Try that - Other members have been having success that way.

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I am going to try to set up as a new phone. Maybe that will work. The video makes it look so easy. But it hasn't been that smooth at all for me.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 16079

Anyone else getting this when trying to install cydia apps? I'm still kind of new to iOS (coming from a 2 year android habit).

Sent from my white iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Yes. I'm trying to install a tweak for the boot screen to show a Sharks logo, but I keep getting that. Cydia is so much different than the App Store. :confused:

Maybe one of the JB Veterans can help us out.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ugh. not sure what good it does to get a smooth JB when Cydia is getting raped lol

it's gonna be a long day trying set up my tweaks!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Anyone backup via iCloud then JB and restore from iCloud?

I am not near my sync PC and don't want to wait until Tuesday.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yes. I'm trying to install a tweak for the boot screen to show a Sharks logo, but I keep getting that. Cydia is so much different than the App Store. :confused:

Maybe one of the JB Veterans can help us out.

things are kind of wacky right now due to the high volume of traffic. keep trying throughout the day

i've been trying to DL the biteSMS beta for 20 min now!

Last edited: