I know there has to be tons of people like me hitting F5 every 5 minutes hoping to find the announcement of the new JAILBREAK......

So I thought I would create a place to wait.....

What Say you............

(This reminds me of my Blackberry days waiting for leaked software to drop)
    05-24-2012 12:18 PM
    I'm in!!! 10chars
    05-24-2012 12:20 PM
    Can't wait.....refresh.......
    05-24-2012 12:20 PM
    am i excited? yes, but i find myself getting caught up in the cat & mouse game too much. i also want the next update that Apple releases as well, which as we know typically corrects any exploit used to jailbreak

i am not one of those jailbreakers that can sit on an OS for months. it really is a vicious circle for me. precisely why i will never make it to where i depend on jailbreaking, just making a good system even better while i am jailbroken
    05-24-2012 12:39 PM
    Yep, me too.
    05-24-2012 12:54 PM
    This will be my first time I'll jailbreak my phone,can't wait!
    05-24-2012 01:20 PM
    From what I read from Cydia, the conference where Absinthe 2.0 will be revealed will be tomorrow in 5 different places in Europe. I think the release will be made during the presentation of 2.0. This could be tomorrow night or Saturday morning US time.
    rich67 likes this.
    05-24-2012 01:44 PM
    05-24-2012 02:13 PM
    Mind if I pull up a chair?
    05-24-2012 02:31 PM
    *makes the group popcorn*

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    05-24-2012 02:35 PM
    I wonder where they will post it?

Those links will be tied up pretty quick.....

People all around the world are waiting for this right now.....

Pod2G must feel like a pimp right now knowing he has made something the Iphone hacking world wants so bad....I read something where they predicted it would drop sometime around 3AM east coast US time...Meaning midnight west coast....Now I dont know if the poster knows his *** from a hole in the ground but either way Ill likely be running out to the computer late tonight to refresh the imore page...

Anyone have any recommended links where they usually get the JB's?

Im somewhat new to this......
    05-24-2012 03:12 PM
    other than the usual peeps on twitter i would check here frequently: Greenpois0n.com

but it will be all over the place really
    05-24-2012 03:24 PM
    Can't wait. Do you have an update?
    05-24-2012 03:29 PM
    Anyone have any recommended links where they usually get the JB's?

Im somewhat new to this......
    Jailbreak said on Twitter that the official Absinthe 2.0 JB will be here

And to check when tomorrow, use this link.

Look like when I get to work tomorrow morning, the first thing I'll be doing is an Absinthe JB. Work can wait until later.
    Last edited by NobodyListenstoLaura; 05-24-2012 at 03:36 PM.
    05-24-2012 03:33 PM
    according to the post; it should be available by 730a CST
    05-24-2012 03:43 PM
    Super sweet....(cartman voice)
    05-24-2012 04:23 PM
    Same time for me also. I'm in the central time zone. Work starts at 8 for me, so guess what I'll be doing as soon as I clock in.
    05-24-2012 04:23 PM
    Same time for me also. I'm in the central time zone. Work starts at 8 for me, so guess what I'll be doing as soon as I clock in.
    haha, watch there be an issue with your PC or some type of updating/maintenance that needs to be done
    05-24-2012 04:26 PM
    am i excited? yes, but i find myself getting caught up in the cat & mouse game too much. i also want the next update that Apple releases as well, which as we know typically corrects any exploit used to jailbreak

i am not one of those jailbreakers that can sit on an OS for months. it really is a vicious circle for me. precisely why i will never make it to where i depend on jailbreaking, just making a good system even better while i am jailbroken
    Last time I lasted any period of time on a JB was iOS 3.1.3 back when we didn't have walls on the standrad OS. Since then, if I JB I usually don't last long. As soon as I see my battery has gone to poo or excessive crashing, I just tend to restore back to factory quick. Tweeks are cool but I want my phone to work as stable as possible.
    05-24-2012 04:35 PM
    Same time for me too. Have to get up when the wife leaves. Don't have work till 11am tho so all good in da hood.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.
    05-24-2012 04:43 PM
    Last time I lasted any period of time on a JB was iOS 3.1.3 back when we didn't have walls on the standrad OS. Since then, if I JB I usually don't last long. As soon as I see my battery has gone to poo or excessive crashing, I just tend to restore back to factory quick. Tweeks are cool but I want my phone to work as stable as possible.
    exactly. although my fingers are crossed this time since i have seen a significant improvement in battery performance with 5.1.1
    05-24-2012 04:53 PM
    My mom doesn't know this yet but if it drops for "Mac only" first.....Im gonna be borrowing her Mac Book....

It sounds like the Dev team isnt about trying charge for JB's but if they built a site and released JB's a day early to people who pay to register......DAMN....they could make BANK....

Think of all the people wearing out their F5 keys right now who would pay for a JB early...
    05-24-2012 04:53 PM
    haha, watch there be an issue with your PC or some type of updating/maintenance that needs to be done
    IS is two floors down from my office. If that happens, I can and will find someone and slam it into turbo *****.

Most of them carry iPhones also, so I know they won't block Absinthe's site until after they all JB theirs.
    05-24-2012 04:57 PM
    It sounds like the Dev team isnt about trying charge for JB's but if they built a site and released JB's a day early to people who pay to register......DAMN....they could make BANK....

Think of all the people wearing out their F5 keys right now who would pay for a JB early...
    hoenstly, i do not think jailbreaks are consistent enough for this to happen, and maybe more of a liability factor would come into play? as you know once people are forced to pay for something they think they are owed "the world"

of course this is my opinion, which is not worth the energy spent typing this, but i believe Apple is winning the jailbreak war
    05-24-2012 05:02 PM
    hoenstly, i do not think jailbreaks are consistent enough for this to happen, and maybe more of a liability factor would come into play? as you know once people are forced to pay for something they think they are owed "the world"

of course this is my opinion, which is not worth the energy spent typing this, but i believe Apple is winning the jailbreak war
    Yeah watch apple release facetime over 3g in the next update lol. Well you guys have fun with the early downloads, as i had just posted in another thread, i will have to wait as when it is released i will be driving to work and stuck in the field with no internets...
    05-24-2012 05:15 PM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD