5.1.1 JailBreak Waiting Room.....

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Tried. Failed.

I'm running out of ideas now. This is strange.

Last option I can think of is to totally start from scratch, as Absinth may not of extracted properly.

Delete the one that you have apart from the zip file, unzip it again and try right from the beginning.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm running out of ideas now. This is strange.

Last option I can think of is to totally start from scratch, as Absinth may not of extracted properly.

Delete the one that you have apart from the zip file, unzip it again and try right from the beginning.

Been there, done that too.

I'm fine staying stock...

paco87

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Been there, done that too.

I'm fine staying stock...

Any luck? I am having the same problem When I open the tool, it correctly identifies the phone as a 4S running on 5.1.1 but after I press "Jailbreak", the process takes not more than 2 minutes and, when finished, I am not jailbroken. My computer is using Windows 7 64 bit version and I have tried to run the tool both normally and as an administrator. Don't know what else to do. Just to be sure, the Windows file size is 5.1 MB, right?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Any luck? I am having the same problem When I open the tool, it correctly identifies the phone as a 4S running on 5.1.1 but after I press "Jailbreak", the process takes not more than 2 minutes and, when finished, I am not jailbroken. My computer is using Windows 7 64 bit version and I have tried to run the tool both normally and as an administrator. Don't know what else to do. Just to be sure, the Windows file size is 5.1 MB, right?

Yeah... finally.

Got a 'new' ipsw to use for the restore here: Download 5.1.1 iOS Firwmare – iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad [Direct Links] — Jailbreak 5.1.1 5.1, 5.0.1 iPhone 4S iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak 5.1.1, 5.1, 5.0.1, 5.0 iPhone 4S / iPad 2 Untethered -- and in iTunes on mac - held 'option' button and clicked restore - navigated to the 'new' ipsw - activated/set up as new, rand the jailbreak fine... now reinstalling Navigon maps before messing with Cydia...

Stephxieh

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Yeah... finally.

Got a 'new' ipsw to use for the restore here: Download 5.1.1 iOS Firwmare ? iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad [Direct Links] — Jailbreak 5.1.1 5.1, 5.0.1 iPhone 4S iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak 5.1.1, 5.1, 5.0.1, 5.0 iPhone 4S / iPad 2 Untethered -- and in iTunes on mac - held 'option' button and clicked restore - navigated to the 'new' ipsw - activated/set up as new, rand the jailbreak fine... now reinstalling Navigon maps before messing with Cydia...

Nice!

Glad you got it, Good luck getting all your tweaks!

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I fly out Tuesday!

Ill catch you all from the other side of the world.....

Ill be over there for a month....then in Okinawa for a month.....If anyone needs anything from Afghanistan, Japan, or China let me know.......

Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephxieh

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I fly out Tuesday!

Ill be over there for a month....then in Okinawa for a month.....If anyone needs anything from Afghanistan, Japan, or China let me know.......

Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck! Glad you got to get your tweaks before you were off!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I fly out Tuesday!

Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Semper Fi, devil dog and good luck. It's been a long time since I been to Okinawa and Tokyo. I still have the photos to keep my memory intact. Again, good luck and stay safe.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

paco87

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah... finally.

Got a 'new' ipsw to use for the restore here: Download 5.1.1 iOS Firwmare ? iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad [Direct Links] — Jailbreak 5.1.1 5.1, 5.0.1 iPhone 4S iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak 5.1.1, 5.1, 5.0.1, 5.0 iPhone 4S / iPad 2 Untethered -- and in iTunes on mac - held 'option' button and clicked restore - navigated to the 'new' ipsw - activated/set up as new, rand the jailbreak fine... now reinstalling Navigon maps before messing with Cydia...

Thanks so much. I'm going to try it shortly.

Btru0465

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
very excited

I have been counting down till I could Jailbreak. With my iPad 2 and iPhone 4s I am very excited to get home from work tonight to try my hand at jailbreaking.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Is the 5.1.1 activated/unlockable for none official carriers, I'm using a iPhone 4 GSM model on 5.0.1 Gevey Sim Unlock

You have to look up your baseband and then check if it is?

I would stay as you are because 5.1.1 hasn't been out that long and there isn't much in it that is different to 5.0.1.

Unless you really need 5.1.1 for a reason. I would stay as you are, which is what I'm doing with my iPhone 4. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal