Hey guys,
    Quick question...how easy is it to jailbreak? The last time I jailbroke my iphone was with my 3gs and it was a couple of years ago. I was able to download the jailbreak program, plug in my phone, hit the jailbreak button, and that was it! Is it still this easy? Thanks!
    05-24-2012 08:28 AM
    yes ...........
    05-24-2012 09:01 AM
    Yes. But you'll need to put it in DFU mode on today's jailbreaks.
    05-24-2012 09:04 AM
    Yes. Easy peesee. But yes you need to use DFU mode a lot. The last Absinthe jailbreak and this new one that is coming out any day now - You don't even have to enter DFU mode. It is as simple as plugging in and pressing the jailbreak button.

Then after its done I always to a reboot just to be on the safe side and to check that it is defiantly un-tethered.

Then if you have any problems - Just shout us Geeks here. lol.
    05-24-2012 09:41 AM
    Thanks guys! This site has always been extermely helpful and informative. Yea, I was reading about jailbreaks and having to put it in DFU mode (which I am really not familiar with). From what I have read, it seems pretty easy. I am definitely looking forward to Absinthe though.
    05-24-2012 10:28 AM
    Thanks guys! This site has always been extermely helpful and informative. Yea, I was reading about jailbreaks and having to put it in DFU mode (which I am really not familiar with). From what I have read, it seems pretty easy. I am definitely looking forward to Absinthe though.
    DFU mode is really easy to go in to. If you need the instructions, like Ollie said, just ask. Someone here can help.
    05-24-2012 03:44 PM
    Most jailbreaks come with a tutorial, my first jailbreak a few weeks ago took me a couple of hours. the two devices i did the next day took ten minutes to do.
    05-24-2012 05:05 PM
    If you use redsnow. It'll show the instructions on how to get in DFU mode

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    05-24-2012 05:27 PM
    Just wait for Absinthe 2. It's super easy.
    05-25-2012 12:00 AM
    Thanks everyone, and sherlock...I am waiting for absinthe 2. Looking forward to it!
    05-25-2012 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD