Jailbreaking problem 3g error 1600

sumdude

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Been having problems jailbreaking my iphone 3G. I did jailbreak it before but then made the stupid mistake of doing erase all content and settings. So i had to do a restore on it using original firmware since my custom got deleted. I made a new one with sn0wbreeze, tried both normal and expert mode making it. I go and put it in DFU mode and try to use it on restore with itunes, but then my computer says "this device can run faster" and afterwards itunes says error 1600. I've tried also using iREB like everyone else says and still nothing. It's iPhone 3G with firmware 4.2.1 with modem firmware 05.15.04, latest version of itunes and using Windows 7 x64

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Check your host files I bet they are not pointing correctly .. Or if you have tiny umbrella uncheck the box says host files

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

sumdude

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ah HA! I went ahead and looks up about the host files. Removed the ones it said to and set in read only mode for host file, got ireb to get it in pwn dfu mode and itunes is loading the cfw, Here's to hoping it goes through!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner