iPhone 4s unlock

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
hey guys i have an iphone 4s running ios 5.1 baseband 2.0.10 i'm going overseas for a month. is there anyway for me to unlock my phone???

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Unless you just bought it, wouldn't it be easiest to just pay the small fee at this point and have AT&T officially and permanently unlock it?

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
what small fee??? AT&T said the only way they could unlock it is if it's out of contract, i've upgraded, or if i terminate my contract and pay the early termination fee...

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It's pretty much hit and miss it seems with them unlocking it for you. I had good luck just logging into my att account and chatting with customer service online. Really didn't have a problem getting it unlocked at all. I'm still under contract and didn't pay for my 4S in full either. All depends on what rep you get.

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty much hit and miss it seems with them unlocking it for you. I had good luck just logging into my att account and chatting with customer service online. Really didn't have a problem getting it unlocked at all. I'm still under contract and didn't pay for my 4S in full either. All depends on what rep you get.

by any chance could you tell me what you said to the rep. anything that could help me get the same result? im not trying to leave att just need it unlocked...

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
May depend on how long you've had an AT&T account, and how many phones you have, and the time of day, and the color of the sky, whether it's a full moon, and the...

:confused:

aarlene

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i have an iphone 4s running ios 5.1 baseband 2.0.10 i'm going overseas for a month. is there anyway for me to unlock my phone???
Hi,
You can unlock your iPhone 4S by Remote unlocking. The unlock is permanent and you can get this unlocking service from online sites. Simpleunlocking.com is where i unlocked my iPhone, Check it out!!

Cecil38

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi,you can unlock your Iphone 4S from network lock by using remote unlocking service.To get this service visit the site Prounlocking.com .Here you need to specify the country and network provider for which your iphone is locked.Then they help you to unlock your iphone easily.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner