I just noticed today at work that I am not getting vibration alerts of any kind. I have installed
    • IntelliscreenX
    • BiteSMS
    • SBSettings
    • Infinidock
    • iFile
    • Folder Enhancer

I had my ringer on all weekend, so I didn't notice anything till today at work. I think I had this problem before but I can't remember how I fixed it. Any thoughts?
    05-14-2012 04:45 PM
    check the phone settings to see if it accidentally was turned off. also check in the settings of intelliscreen and bite to see if there are deep down settings there as well....worse case unjailbreak and test with stock phone
    05-14-2012 04:49 PM
    I restored from backup last night and there is still no vibration. I guess my vibration motor is dead. If someone knows a restore-as-new will work, I will, but I don't have time for that right now.
    05-15-2012 01:55 PM
    I restored from backup last night and there is still no vibration. I guess my vibration motor is dead. If someone knows a restore-as-new will work, I will, but I don't have time for that right now.
    The only way to know is try and restore. It could be caused by the JB but then the vibration motor could bad. I would try the restore.
    05-15-2012 02:01 PM
    Have you checked that the Vibrate toggles are ON in Settings - Sounds?
    05-16-2012 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD