Thinking about downgrading to 5.0 and jailbreaking asap instead of waiting for the 5.1 JB. If I have an iPad 2, what will I be missing out on by downgrading? Will I be able to keep the native multitasking gestures? That's the feature I'm most concerned with.
    05-13-2012 08:50 PM
    Well, you would want 5.0.1 not 5.0 if my memory's not faulty. Certain apps require 5.1 and up-- that includes premium apple apps like iPhoto and pages.

The native multi-touch should be fine.

As for downgrading, the instructions are on the dev team blog and posted in a couple different threads in this forums. Not too difficult as long as you don't rush and are patient.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    05-13-2012 10:16 PM
    Well, you would want 5.0.1 not 5.0 if my memory's not faulty. Certain apps require 5.1 and up-- that includes premium apple apps like iPhoto and pages.

The native multi-touch should be fine.

As for downgrading, the instructions are on the dev team blog and posted in a couple different threads in this forums. Not too difficult as long as you don't rush and are patient.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    Yeah, I was looking at other threads about it. Will I need to back anything up?
    05-13-2012 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD